napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle of steroids

TexasTitan8

Hello everyone,

I've never done any type of steroids or any pro hormone. I'm currently curious to start my first cycle at 31 yrs of age. In doing some research and speaking to people I know that do steroids. I've been recommended a 10 week cycle of Winstrol and Test prop. I've read orals can be heavier on the body versus injections. I'm looking to do a cycle that's gonna lean me out and I can maintain the size I currently have. I have a sports back round.(Football, Basketball, baseball and track)

I first, was interested in a pro hormone, but from what I've read and heard, taking test would be better with it. So generally, doing something illegal would be better, versus the pro hormone.
Could anyone just give me some info in general or what they think be better than winstrol and test pro?

Recommended dosage was told to take

winstrol - 30-40mg a week
test prop - 500 mg a week

Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Age - 31

Height - 5'10

Weight - 230

Body fat % - I don't know my current % but if I had to guess, I'm anywhere between 25 to 28 percent

Years of training - 15 + years

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) ***** never taken any type of cycle

PCT for each cycle **** NONE

Goals - So current goal is to drop from 230lbs to 195lb-200lbs body fat% in the 12-15 range

Supplements - currently talking animal cuts and animal stak ** been on these for a week and a half

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No food allergies and have dieted in the past. Have general idea of what I'm doing when I diet

Any other relevant info - Had a knee injury(ACL repair) a few year back. Got cleared in 5 months, but after PT I never really got back into the gym till about a month ago.

Brother there’s no way we can recommend steroids to you with that bodyfat %...! You need to work on getting back into shape BEFORE using steroids....

The main reason why you want your bf % in the 12-14% range is the influence it has on side effects.... especially the estrogen related side effects ... also your lipids are gonna be strained if you have too much fat on your body, so you really want to get into better condition before you jump into a cycle

Bro even if you still plan on doing a cycle you can drop body fat without sacrificing much muscle on just the test prop. You realize winny is typically a finishing drug for competitors, right? Your wasting money at that high of bf

appreciate the feed back guys. I’ll wait to do a cycle once I get into better shape. So what is a proper baseline of when do start a cycle once I get into better shape? 18-20% body Fat?

appreciate the feed back guys. I’ll wait to do a cycle once I get into better shape. So what is a proper baseline of when do start a cycle once I get into better shape? 18-20% body Fat?
No bro. You need to be in good shape, and 18-20 Is not good shape. Under 15 at the most.

Thanks for the replies! Then I have a ways to go, before I get on any type of cycle. I was hoping their be something that could aid the process. Thank you all again, for your replies

Thanks for the replies! Then I have a ways to go, before I get on any type of cycle. I was hoping their be something that could aid the process. Thank you all again, for your replies
Right now sarms are a great option for you. They help aid in fat loss as well as strength and muscle gain. If you want help setting up a stack let me know

I’ve read that lgd 4033 is pretty good product, not really used for cutting but can used that way. What recommendations would you suggest?

I’ve read that lgd 4033 is pretty good product, not really used for cutting but can used that way. What recommendations would you suggest?

LGD is the best sarm to build muscle and size ... if you want to burn fat, I would recommend S4 & GW

For your goals id recommend this stack

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom