napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle... With some restrictions

Murray1985

Hey guys. Been lurking a while and finally decided to try out SARMs.

I'm skinny fat (maybe a bit more on the skinny side), so I want to pick up a decent amount of muscle and cut a bit too (though I'm not going for sub 10% BF, and don't want the vascularity). I'm 5'10'', 180lb. I would guess body fat around 16%.

To add some difficulty to the equation, I don't always have opportunity during the day to take SARMs (i.e. SR-9009 wont' work for me), and I struggle to get time off work to get blood tests.

What would you guys recommend? I am guessing something like this (copied from another thread written by @RickRock, though I think this might be focusing too much on cutting and not enough on bulking? Thanks for your help!

Cycle
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thats actually a pretty damn good stack if you are looking to recomp, which it sounds like. Adding lean mass and dropping fat is certainly very possible with this stack. It is still going to come down to diet more than anything. How's your diet?

Thanks guys. I'm curious whether this will be decent for hypertrophy though, I'd really like to see some gains after being small all of my life.

My diet is normally pretty good. I'm cutting atm with ECY bomb and doing an intermittent fast (16/8), keto (<30g carbs) and sticking to about 1600 calories per day even on exercise days. I didn't see much of a change in BF at higher calories so I just kept lowering IT.

When I bulk, I'll eat a lot more carbs, considering 40/40/20 (protein/carbs/fats) and maybe 3000 calories a day. I eat pretty clean. What do you think?

Diet is person to person specific and u need to find out what works for u with trial and error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom