6’0
195-200lbs
18-20% body fat

Just started my first cycle I’m running test cyp

My concern/question:
My first two doses
1st 250mg Monday
2nd 375mg following Monday
My thought process with this is it is my first cycle so I’m just introducing it to my body to see how I react

After each does sleep has been somewhat restless
And some sweating

Just wanted to know if it is normal for these side effects at first

I could see maybe a bit of sweating but you should be sleeping better now. At least, as good as before. Maybe you're just nervous/anxious about the new cycle and that interfering with your sleep. Just calm down, take some melatonin for couple nights and see if that helps. If not, come back and see what people say. Maybe some blood work etc should be considered at that point

Ok thank you.
I definitely could see me being nervous about it and being self conscious about the decision to start taking test.

I will say I have been dreaming and before I started my cycle I would rarely dream.

Thank you

Hormonal changes... Very normal. Try to keep your dosages the same and keep the same injection frequency. Keeping things stable is key.

Ok thank you.
I definitely could see me being nervous about it and being self conscious about the decision to start taking test.

I will say I have been dreaming and before I started my cycle I would rarely dream.

Thank you
I 2nd what cbbram said. Also, MAYBE if ur dreaming now, maybe ur resting/sleeping super hard in a small time frame and your body isnt used to it. Hence waking u up. Still say you'll probably level out in a couple days and be fine. Cbbram probably hit the nail on the head

If you’re just testing your reaction why are you bumping the dose up as you go??? Don’t do that. Test shouldn’t be doing that to you but tren will. Where did you get your gear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sweat like that on my first Test cycle. Like I said it's just hormonal changes. When you stabilize in a couple of weeks it will go away. When you come off and during PCT it will probably happen again. Same with sleep. Tren is a whole different level. I sweat on Deca also.

I dunno maybe it’s possible but I’ve never heard of test doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the for the feedback guys.

To answer your question I wanted to see if I was allergic to the oil used. Make sure if I had any immediate side effects I had worry about. So since everything seems to be ok, I’m dosing at 375mg 2 a week now

Generally if you were allergic to the oil there would be a reaction at the injection site.

Thanks for the for the feedback guys.

To answer your question I wanted to see if I was allergic to the oil used. Make sure if I had any immediate side effects I had worry about. So since everything seems to be ok, I’m dosing at 375mg 2 a week now
750 is too much for 1st cycle. Keep it under 500 man

high body fat and being too young are two things im pretty surprised were not pointed out here on top of being too high on dosing, especially for a first cycle....

As the others have said, your bf is too high in addition to your dosage, so neither of those things are doing you any favors. That said, I get night sweats and fitful sleep as test starts to kick in for me too (not just tren). I'm a pretty sweaty guy to begin with though, so I'm not surprised

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom