napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle on SARMS - how does it look?

timalford11

Hi guys,

I’m a 30/M. 6’0” 200 lbs. 18% BF. I’ve been training for several years but my diet has been awful. Recently (last 6 months) started training with a new group and have changed my eating habits dramatically (no pop, very low sugar, high protein). I want to drop BF on this first cycle. I’m leaning towards something with Andarine and Cardarine (possibly with RAD140 as well).

1-12 20 mg Cardarine per day
1-12 10 mg Andarine per day
1-12 10 mg RAD140 per day

mini pct weeks 13-16:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20 mg/day

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you from the midwest? i never hear anyone say pop except from the midwest.. anyway... cycle looks good except for your dosing is way off...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Haha yessir. Ohio. I just can’t say “soda”.

One question. Can I keep the Andrine at 25mg instead of 50 per day?

I’m trying to keep this all under $400-$500 going through PharmaLady. I can’t spend more but I’d rather not.

LOLLL i know... im from iowa man so i know!

25 mg per day is just a waste... i would not even run it at that dose...

Hey Dylan, or any other OG type, I’m running the above cut cycle starting in 2 weeks. I’m thinking I may only run 2 of the 3 and then run the third on its own in the summer. I’m just a little worried that a 3 stack may be a little much for me. Thoughts? Am I crazy or is that ok?

Hey Dylan, or any other OG type, I’m running the above cut cycle starting in 2 weeks. I’m thinking I may only run 2 of the 3 and then run the third on its own in the summer. I’m just a little worried that a 3 stack may be a little much for me. Thoughts? Am I crazy or is that ok?

all three is completely fine to run...

With sarks you dont have that worry since theres no sides to speak to....so no problem running all 3. Definitely not too much

Top Bottom