napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle - Sarms.Forsale

Noriega007

Just placed my order from Sarms.Forsale

I will try my best to log it on here for you all. Im looking to recomp ie. Lose some fat gain some muscle. The ultimate dream right?

Thanks to dylan and the guys over at sarms.forsale, im running a 12 week cycle of

Rad140
Mk2866
GW5016

Nice good luck brotha you will love their stuff!

I have a log going too and same paid for all my stuff although their discounts and pricing are like getting it for free!

e90225c16a6d2a0a0780a9bf37fa9f9e.jpg

Just got my order in! Super fast shipping!!
Excited to try it

Just took my first dose. Taste is something you have to get used too. But honestly not too bad .. first cycle so i had no clue what to expect..

Started at 15 mg of Rad (i heard this one has slight effects of hairloss?) so starting at a lower dosage

25 mgs of mk.
I have messed elbow joints and heard mk is great for that so REALLY excited to see the results

Just took my first dose. Taste is something you have to get used too. But honestly not too bad .. first cycle so i had no clue what to expect..

Started at 15 mg of Rad (i heard this one has slight effects of hairloss?) so starting at a lower dosage

25 mgs of mk.
I have messed elbow joints and heard mk is great for that so REALLY excited to see the results
You should not have any worry about hair loss with RAD but any dose from 10-20 mg is perfectly suitable. 20 mg is the sweet spot, but do not be fooled into thinking you won't see results at 10 mg either because you will, just not as drastic. Go with your comfort level.

MK2866 and MK677 are so ideal for healing and so yes, MK2866 will be excellent and you may want to consider MK677 at some point. We are looking forward to your results!

25 mgs of mk.
Following bro. Looking forward to your progress

I dont know if its placebo or what but honestly my joint pain is going away.. just took my second dose.!
Will be posting before pics here in the next couple of days

f85a1459e0e93f2656ab1d938799cd16.jpg

Current picture from this afternoons workout. Can definitely feel the strength gains coming already. Elbow pain is less and less everyday!

Top Bottom