napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle and SARM consideraton

blueskys06

Good morning all, first off I thank anyone in advance who views and answers this post. I have a few questions. I was considering hopping on gear for the first time. I have an appointment to get blood work done soon. And although I'd be running JUST TEST for a first cycle. I recently did research on SARMS, and am hearing more and more.
So I know someone will wanna know my stats

How long have you been lifting: YEARS..over 15
Height 6ft 4in
Body Fat: around 9-11%
Weight: 235lbs
Diet: Not totally calculated but still clean
How do I train: Progressive overload

Also when trying to get TEST I'm was suggested to go to a HRT clinic to get it legally (idk if they'd give me enough but we'll see). I was suggessted this by a friend who competes and is sponsored by them (so I figure they must be legit and could actually give me what I'd need) I'm not really plugged into the industry yet so idk where to buy ANYTHING!

I eventually wanna step on Stage around September for classic physique. I have longer muscle bellies given my height so I think I'd fit well here. This will be my first comp BTW.

Questions are as follows:

A: Should I should hold of on getting TEST and try SARMS instead?

B: If I was to run a cycle of AAS (just test), should I run a SARM for first cycle, or stick to just test?

C: If I was to choose just sticking to a SARM for now, what should I run as a first cycle? Should I stack on a first cycle, if so what compounds?

D: I hear mixed things about running PCT on SARMs, if I need it what should I run, and is it available on SarmsX.com?

E: Does anyone have a link to a thread discussing sources or can someone PM me about gear sources if discussing publicly isn't allowed? (Sorry for breaking any rules for asking)

F: When buying off of SarmsX.com, how long does one vile last, in other words. How many do I need to last one cycle?

Any other question needed to fill in my background let me know. Any other information would be appreciated as well. Thanks guys

My objective is to try and make the best and safest decision possible to help me towards my goal, and I also understand that lower dosing is better. But again thanks to anyone who can help

Last edited:
a. i would go with a sarms only cycle first

b. see above

c. i will give you the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout beneath the answers to your questions

d. see above

e.

f. that depends on what you are running

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan, thank you very much for the reply and I appreciate the advice. So in response to the stack you advised. Would it really be ok to take a super stack the first run. In your videos you mentioned introducing only 1 compound at a time. Especially if I've never ran a ph, or any gear. I've only taken creatine, protein, vitamins, n such. And I kinda wanted to stick to that format for the moment.

Although SARMS may be considered safe, it seems IF I DID respond negatively, it would seem easier to identify which compound I was responding negatively to. Also I'd have to save up in length to be able to afford the super stack also. Again I appreciate you putting giving me insight, so i'll def know what stack is recommended down the line.

But for now, just to test the waters and until I can afford something of this magnitude.
Is there an individual compound i can run, just to see how i'd respond?
Which compound would that be /given my goals?

Again I feel like I have pretty good size, although more wouldn't be bad AT ALL, but I def want to lean out and obtain that hard, dry, grainy look.

You are not getting it... my recommendation on using one compound is with steroids NOT sarms... that is completely different and you are absolutely fine to run this... do you honestly believe i would recommend something harmful as much as i stress safety???

Please don't take offense, I didn't mean any harm. I just misinterpreted what you meant with the multiple compounds. I didn't realize that was just with roids. Again thanks for the advice man, much appreciated.

Please don't take offense, I didn't mean any harm. I just misinterpreted what you meant with the multiple compounds. I didn't realize that was just with roids. Again thanks for the advice man, much appreciated.

I didnt take offense bro im simple explaining where you were confused

Also If I was to go with the GW and S4 how many of each will i need to run a full cycle? Is a PCT needed for these? Would I still run the PCT mini stack? Also can I get insight on dosing? Would it still be like you advised before? Do I still need an AI on hand when using these?

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Also If I was to go with the GW and S4 how many of each will i need to run a full cycle? Is a PCT needed for these? Would I still run the PCT mini stack? Also can I get insight on dosing? Would it still be like you advised before? Do I still need an AI on hand when using these?

9-12 d aspartic acid
Im lost bro.. where, anywhere, does it say you need an ai? im failing to see that and since sarms do not convert to estrogen, im not understanding the need? show me what im missing here so i can correct it please...

here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom