napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle for recomp

adrenalinerush

hello,
i'm planning on doing a recomp cycle in January. i've been lifting a little over a year, 22 years old, around 13-14% bodyfat, 6 ft tall 180 lbs. i'd like to drop the last 5 lbs or so and hit 10% or 11% bodyfat, as well as add a pound or two of muscle during my sarms cycle for 5-6 weeks.

the compounds i plan on using are ostarine (10/20/20/20/10), followed by PCT with nolva (40/40/20/20) and clomid (100/50/50/25) as well BSN evotest booster throughout.
but i've got a couple questions before i embark on my sarms journey...

1. is that amount of PCT overkill? i know that ostarine can be mildly supressive which is why i'm opting to have those compounds on hand, but i don't want to overdo it with the PCT for no reason.
2. is losing 5lbs of fat and adding a couple pounds of muscle unreasonable with ostarine in 5 weeks? should i focus mainly on cutting during this time?
3. i plan on using LGD/cardarine after the initial ostarine cycle to add a bit more mass before summer while maintaining 10-12% bodyfat, how long should i wait between cycles?

any advice greatly appreciated, with all the misinformation out there about SARMS i'm really wanting to do this right!

hello,
i'm planning on doing a recomp cycle in January. i've been lifting a little over a year, 22 years old, around 13-14% bodyfat, 6 ft tall 180 lbs. i'd like to drop the last 5 lbs or so and hit 10% or 11% bodyfat, as well as add a pound or two of muscle during my sarms cycle for 5-6 weeks.

the compounds i plan on using are ostarine (10/20/20/20/10), followed by PCT with nolva (40/40/20/20) and clomid (100/50/50/25) as well BSN evotest booster throughout.
but i've got a couple questions before i embark on my sarms journey...

1. is that amount of PCT overkill? i know that ostarine can be mildly supressive which is why i'm opting to have those compounds on hand, but i don't want to overdo it with the PCT for no reason.
2. is losing 5lbs of fat and adding a couple pounds of muscle unreasonable with ostarine in 5 weeks? should i focus mainly on cutting during this time?
3. i plan on using LGD/cardarine after the initial ostarine cycle to add a bit more mass before summer while maintaining 10-12% bodyfat, how long should i wait between cycles?

any advice greatly appreciated, with all the misinformation out there about SARMS i'm really wanting to do this right!
you can definitely achieve your goal but your pct is a fucking mess... you NEVER run clomid that high and you certainly dont need nolva... your ostarine dosing is completely off... you dont know what your doing bro, which is fine, i'll help you but you need to understand what your doing first... YOU MUST get the right quality as sarms are often faked or underdosed... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks for the knowledge man!! i have done research on sarms but like i said there seems to be a lot of misinformation about them around which is why im posting on here. i'm guessing 12 weeks is the optimal time period, but i've seen tons of youtube videos about people doing 5 week cycles etc. but i'll take your word for it over youtubes haha.

i should also note that i have naturally high levels of cortisol due to some underlying mental health issues. will the GW501516 allow for gains during PCT? what's the reason for running post cycle?

thanks for the knowledge man!! i have done research on sarms but like i said there seems to be a lot of misinformation about them around which is why im posting on here. i'm guessing 12 weeks is the optimal time period, but i've seen tons of youtube videos about people doing 5 week cycles etc. but i'll take your word for it over youtubes haha.

i should also note that i have naturally high levels of cortisol due to some underlying mental health issues. will the GW501516 allow for gains during PCT? what's the reason for running post cycle?
bro a five week cycle is the biggerst fucking joke ive seen... you know why that people do that... simply put... they buy capsule sarms which are actually prohormones and so they THINK they are using sarms and getting these gains in a short time but they are in fact prohormones and people get FUCKING HURT in the process... these people are absurd and quite stupid...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

You are absolutely right. There is a ton of misinformation out there, but you will get the right info if you stick with this site. You can't go wrong here at all bud.

Sarms are ideal at 12 weeks. The pct we recommend includes GW which will control that rise in cortisol post cycle which will help you keep and maintain your gains

Defintely use www.sarmsx.com for your SARMS needs. There are a ton of shitty companies out there and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

please let me know if your understanding this man because this is a mess that needs fixed...

ok new cycle... going to start in jan. as my new years resolution is to get shredded and bigger!!! here is what i'm thinking...

12 wks
1-12 Ostarine 25mg
9-12 3g D-Aspartic Acid
-PCT 4 wks-
1-4 Cardarine 20mg
1-4 Clomid 50/25/25/25
1-4 5g EvoTest

everything looking good?

i dont get it.. i gave you the exact layout... evo test is completely unnecessary... run it if you want but your wasting money

Top Bottom