PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: first cycle recommendation

first cycle recommendation

Hello, I am looking into diving for my first time at a cycle, i am reading/researching as much as i can and I'm very happy to have found your information and videos!
    I am 49 years old been working out for some years now and i feel with me heading for more "work related training" and I need to up my physical abilities...it's the right timing. I need to bring my running times down and be ready to carry more ruck weight on my back and carry human bodies at a fast pace! I am 6' 1" weigh in at 195 to 200 lbs. i need stay kind of close to this weight bracket maybe 10ish to15 pounds up from this max.
    Looking at the "athletes endurance stack" on Naps website...would you recommend this to me for my goals? Also what would you recommend i did for this on the PCT side of the house if its something you'd recommend?
    I guess what i'd like to say is what would you recommend for me to follow and also what PCT for the cycle you would recommend me..

My reasoning for the athletes stack is the "bold 250" for my heavy running and training i'll be doing soon, need to crush my run times down! and not put too much weight on me..

your first cycle should be TEST ONLY and naps is the last place i would be looking... thats a pure shit hole and thats being kind

I wouldn't mess around with naps, and instead use the approved sources on this forum so you know you are getting the real deal. As also said, first cycle is test only.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

Thanks for the replies!
    i took your advice and made my 1st purchase! I got the starter/beginners cycle from puritysourcelabs. Which by the way went as smoothly as can be, still waiting for arrival though..its the Test E "3 vial" deal they have up on the site. No other compounds but test E and PCT ..
    I have more questions i'm sure..but one concern of mine is the usage of the HCG and everything that comes with it. Should i stick to what is listed with cycle? As for as the dosage for PCT and HCG right off the bat?

I'm just waiting and i am very excited!!
    I still need to get all my needles/syringes..i hope i can get more help and recommendations when it all comes in.

thanks for the help!

You should only be using HCG in the final weeks of your cycle (if you use it at all), and never during PCT.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

you dont need hcg with this

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
    1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    11-14 dga post ct https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B07628N1M5

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
    mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) esarms.com
    gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

pct

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you dont need hcg with this

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
    1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    11-14 dga post ct https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B07628N1M5

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com
    so on the above recommendation...the aromasin 12.5 eod is to be taken during cycle? or is it with the clomid, nova, organ st, MK and GW as listed above?

I'm sorry..but i just want to insure i'm understanding this to the "T"

Also i need to get these as a add on to my purchase:
    gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the help.