I'm 33 Years Old
    5'8"
    190 lbs
    22% body fat
    4 Years of serious training

Considering the following first cycle:

Week 1-6 : 250mg test-e (twice per week) so total of 500mg per week
    Week 8-12 : Clomid 100mg/ed Novaldex 20mg/ed Aromasin 15mg/ed

The goal here is to put on lean muscle while ending up at less than 15% body fat.

I feel really silly asking this, but everywhere I read, people on cycles are looking to bulk up, whereas I want to build muscle but I want to basically look "aesthetically good". Thats my goal. Drop down to 15% fat, develop a bit of a chest, back, some abs, etc.

Is this cycle a positive step in that direction.

I'm relatively athletic and capable in the gym; take usual supplements, multi vitamins, green tea extract, etc.
    For my training, I'm using standard pre workout powders plus whey protein

Well bro, you can't safely cycle with your body fat being that high. You need to get into much better condition and get your bodyfat under 15% BEFORE cycling.

You need a much better diet from the looks of it.

Wow, thats something that I haven't picked up Anywhere yet, thank you for that, RickRock !!!!!

So even with a relatively light cycle (I was told test e only is a very light and good beginner's cycle), you still think my body fat is too high? Is it unsafe, or do you just think that I won't see any benefit from the cycle?

Proper nutrition and diet determine fat loss, not cycling. At 190lbs and 22% BF, you have about 42lbs of total fat on your body (22x1.9=41.8). 15x1.9=28.5lbs In order to get from 22% to 15%, you would need to lose about 13.5lbs of actual fat, not including water and glycogen. Your not going to lose 13.5lbs of actual fat in 6 weeks. A 6 week cycle of Test E doesn't make any sense, takes 4-6 weeks to get into your system.

Not trying to be a dick, but after 4 years of training and 22% BF, we need to take a look at your nutrition cause something is not right. Going from 22% to 15% can be done easily without cycling bro.

Not at all guys, I've been looking for answers for ages and so many forums take weeks to reply. I'm really appreciating this.

I think I've given some wrong info though. So, when I last measured body fat, it was about 10 months ago.

My weight was 179 lbs and BF% 17.1. However I still had a belly. Now I'm about 189lbs so I anticipated being 22%.

Uploading a pic for my profile so you guys get a better view of my physique.

Your body fat is far too high at this time... dont be discouraged by any means because u can get to where u need to be but its quite a ways away at this point

Not at all Dylan ! I needed info and I've been told by some of my friends who have less BF to gonon cycle as they are as well. So I was prepping for my test-e cycle , and was expecting to get a little bit jacked and shredded.

Clearly it isn't thing thing for me just yet !!

No it isn't but like Dylan says don't be discouraged. Why put yourself at unnecessary risk by running a cycle at too high bf?

Can you give us a breakdown of what your diet looks like? Diet is where you need to start