napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle questions

naughtytristan123

Hey guys! Came here from some youtube sarmexpert and looked around and found the "perfect pct" which looks kinda costly.

Question 1. Am i gonna lose all my gains if I don't do the new elaborate pct(ostarine,cardarine,n2guard,n2generate)?

Question 2. Rich piana did test and deca first cycle. Thoughts? He does half dose of each, so ~250 test ~350 deca instead of the recommended 500 test. I read first cycle is better to do test-only for a variety of reasons: sides, less stress on body, but also multiple compounds synergize with each other well.

Question 3. Is dbol a waste of money? My goal is long term dry gains, so people recommend anavar/tbol/winstrol. I get that it helps you build a foundation in first 4-6 weeks by the time ur long test esters kick in, but lol.
----------------------------------------------------
Planned first cycle:

Week 1-10

Test E. 500 EW (2 x 250 pins)
Asin 12.5 EOD
HCG 250 E5D

Week 13-16
Nolva
40 40 20 20
---------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
thats not even remotely close to a full pct and if you dont run a proper pct, you will see the outcome... go ahead and test it out and learn for yourself... the absolute worst thing you can do is skimp on pct...

your first cycle should be test only... just because someone ran multiple compounds on a first cycle doesnt make it right whatsoever

Thank you for fast reply! I see a proper PCT in 2020 is expensive, but worth it if I can retain my gains.

Could you explain why 500 test alone would be better than 250 test 250 deca in terms of efficiency for long term muscle gains?

I doubt I?d have any major sides besides acne at such low dosages. I?m not too concerned with stressing my body for 3 months either. I only care about looking juicy at my age

But my main concern is if it would permanently desensitize my androgen receptors to steroids from using more than one compound my first time

Or that there?s diminishing returns on a first cycle. Such as adding more compounds would add more muscle, but those bonus muscles wouldn?t be able to be retained after pct.

My goal is to add the most permanent muscle in quickest time as I just want to try it out one cycle.

Thank you!

Its about using multiple compounds on a first cycle and not being wise doing that to your body its first time using steroids nor knowing your bodies reaction to anything. I dont care if it would be lower doses... its still not wise. You do whatever you want to do. Noone here is your dad but ive been doing this a very long time so i think i grasp how to go about it properly...

First cycle Test only 350-400 with an AI. Learn how to deal with hormonal changes, estrogen, and PCT. Some people don't even figure it out on a first test only cycle they have to do multiple before adding another compound. Do it the right way don't pay attention to a dead person bro. Rich Piana was entertaining nothing more. Use your noggin!

First cycle Test only 350-400 with an AI. Learn how to deal with hormonal changes, estrogen, and PCT. Some people don't even figure it out on a first test only cycle they have to do multiple before adding another compound. Do it the right way don't pay attention to a dead person bro. Rich Piana was entertaining nothing more. Use your noggin!

Totally agree on going only Test cycle to start off

Thank you for fast reply! I see a proper PCT in 2020 is expensive, but worth it if I can retain my gains.

Could you explain why 500 test alone would be better than 250 test 250 deca in terms of efficiency for long term muscle gains?

I doubt I?d have any major sides besides acne at such low dosages. I?m not too concerned with stressing my body for 3 months either. I only care about looking juicy at my age

But my main concern is if it would permanently desensitize my androgen receptors to steroids from using more than one compound my first time

Or that there?s diminishing returns on a first cycle. Such as adding more compounds would add more muscle, but those bonus muscles wouldn?t be able to be retained after pct.

My goal is to add the most permanent muscle in quickest time as I just want to try it out one cycle.

Thank you!

Ok so yea its not cheap but do you really want to cut corners when dealing with your long term health and test production?

Not trying to be a dick by any means but it blows my mind how many people want to go cheap on a cycle when they will spend hundreds of dollars a month at starbucks or on streaming video services, going out to eat, going to bars, etc.

Honestly if you cant afford to swing a full cycle its fine just save up and wait till you can but dont half ass it and hurt yourself long term.

Also gotta ask age, stats, etc.

First cycle should always be test only.

If you cut corners on pct, you cut corners on recovery and cut corners on what you keep

Top Bottom