napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle questions

nystalt

Hello,
I'm reaching out for some help on what to take as far as health support while coming off of my first cycle of anavar and bridging with Ostarine. Don't know if I'll need a light amount of PCT after the Ostarine and if I'll need a liver detox once I'm done with anavar and moving on to Ostarine. I'm a 28 year old female. Thank you

did you run any cycle support with anavar? have you purchased your ostarine yet? what are your goals?

No cycle support because I was told that there was no need for one because of the dosage (ran 10mg a day)....however I just recently milk thistle because I was starting to feel really lathargic....after I started taking then I don't feel lathargic any more. (Currently still on cycle). Yes I have purchased the Ostarine (liquid form). I'd like to maintain and not lose much mass. I was told sarms actually help build lean muscle mass.....so I thought of switching over

No cycle support because I was told that there was no need for one because of the dosage (ran 10mg a day)....however I just recently milk thistle because I was starting to feel really lathargic....after I started taking then I don't feel lathargic any more. (Currently still on cycle). Yes I have purchased the Ostarine (liquid form). I'd like to maintain and not lose much mass. I was told sarms actually help build lean muscle mass.....so I thought of switching over

MUCH better idea! Ostarine would be perfect for you. Anavar (even in a low dose) will cause virilisatie :(

Stay away from it, if you possibly can. Dylan has videos on SARMS for wonen. Watch them :)

Hello,
I'm reaching out for some help on what to take as far as health support while coming off of my first cycle of anavar and bridging with Ostarine. Don't know if I'll need a light amount of PCT after the Ostarine and if I'll need a liver detox once I'm done with anavar and moving on to Ostarine. I'm a 28 year old female. Thank you

You won't need a pct being female. Sarms would be a far better option for you. You sit want to make sure you have the proper quality. There are a lot of companies selling prohormones as sarms or just bunk stuff all together, so you wa t to stick wih known quality. www.sarmsx.com is who we recommend to you

This is a very effctive and popular stack for females to build lean muscle mass and lose bodyfat without the side effects of steroids

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom