napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle question

python

Hi Dylan,
I'm 27 years old, 5'7, 165 pounds. I dont know my body fat %, but i'm in good shape. I have been lifting for a little less than 2 years (also been doing 6 years of jiu jitsu). I don't have any steroids history. The reason why I'm about to do my first steroid cycle is to get bigger. I'm currently using magnesium, zinc, fish oil, creatine and whey protein powder. My diet is 175g protein, 300-350g carbs, 70g fat (chicken, eggs, beans, nuts, rice, oatmeal, fruits and protein bars).

My lifting plan :
Day 1: Upper body
• Close grip bench press (4x4-6)
• Barbell rows (4x6-8)
• Barbell shoulder press (3-4x6-8)
• Weighted chin ups (3-4x6-8)
• Triceps push down (2-3x8-10)
• Barbell curls (2-3x8-10)
Day 2: Lower body
• Back squat (4x4-6)
• Leg press (3-4x8-10)
• Romanian deadlifts (3-4x8-10)
• Seated calf raises (2-3x8-10)
• leg raises (3x20)
Day 3: Upper body
• Barbell shoulder press (4x4-6)
• Weighted chin ups (4x4-6)
• Close grip bench press (3-4x6-8)
• Barbell rows (3-4x6-8)
• Triceps push down (2-3x8-10)
• Barbell curls (2-3x8-10)
Day 4: Lower body
• Conventional deadlift (4x4-6)
• Leg press (3x8-10)
• Romanian deadlifts (3x8-10)
• Seated calf raises (3x8-10)
• Leg raises (3x20)

Cycle plan (you may have seen it somewhere :p) :
1-12 test E 350 week
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
15-20 clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
15-20 nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
15-18 Mk-2866 25mg day
15-20 gw-50516 20mg day

Okay, so here's the deal. I've been reading on steroids for one year now and i feel confident enough to start my first cycle in may, but I have some question. First of all, I heard that going 15-16 weeks is actually better and the last 3-4 weeks (in those type of cycles) are where you get the best gains, so why would you recommend going for 12 weeks? Then, I read that after 6-8 weeks you should upper the dosage for test because your body creates some resistance. What is your opinion on that? Also, do you have any tips for acne? I planning on taking B5, but any other tips is welcome. Next, I read that after stopping steroids you'll eventually lose all the gains even if it takes X months or X years. Is it true? Then, I've been having a hard time finding a syringes source in canada, any suggestion? And finally, if you have any opinion on my lifting plan or diet or supplement go a head I'm all ears open.

Thank in advance for what you do! Love your youtube channel!

i really would hold off until you have more lifting experience... 15-16 weeks is completely unnecessary for a cycle length... you need to learn about myostatin dude.. you are not going to just keep gaining... you heard very wrong... you have really received shit information... you dont need to increase your test dose after 6-8 weeks... where on the planet earth are you reading all this nonsense? for fucks sake...

Reddit is one of the absolute worst places you could ever get info. You really are not listening to me so i just wish you nothing but the best bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I understand what you're said. You think i should wait "Okay". Could you proposed some books or source where I could get some good information? I already read "Layman s Guide to STEROIDS" 1,2,3, the study from Hoffman & Ratamess and Dan Duchaine's Steroid Handbook.

Top Bottom