napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Prototype

arcsin

Hello all,

I'm 30 years old and I've been lifting for about 15 years with some of the usual breaks when life got hectic. I've been thinking about taking things to the next level. I'm 6 ft and about 220 lbs, although my weight fluctuates. I did a powerlifting competition a while back at 240. I have no idea what my bodyfat percentage is, but I look average. (Then again...maybe average in the US is fat, so maybe I'm not average?)

Attached is a rough copy I've been fleshing out of a beginner cycle for myself using either test cyp or enanthate. I'm still in the early stages of learning, so I'm just looking for some feedback on what I've constructed so far from watching Dylan's videos and reading forums. From what I've learned, anywhere from 250mg to 350mg of test should be fine, so I just put an arbitrary value in there for now. The post cycle could be completely wrong, so I'm definitely looking for feedback on what I've got.

Thanks.

Attachments

• cycle.jpg
    cycle.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 18
Having the average bodyfat isn't exactly a good condition to be in for cycling bud. Being 220 at 6 foot, unless you are just completely jacked you're probably carrying too much fat and need to lower that quite a bit before you start a cycle

post a pic man... your body fat is an integral piece of information to know if you should even be using steroids...

You're on the right track...and kudos for taking the time to learn

They may recommend sarms to cut some fat away but I would lower your body fat before doing a cycle, it will be more beneficial from a cost:benefit standpoint.

Yea bro bodyfat needs to come down significantly before using steroids

Hmm okay. I guess I didn't think bodyfat had much to do with it. Obviously loads of powerlifters and competitors in World's Strongest Man don't have super low bodyfat. What's the issue?

Hmm okay. I guess I didn't think bodyfat had much to do with it. Obviously loads of powerlifters and competitors in World's Strongest Man don't have super low bodyfat. What's the issue?

Who said u had to have “ super low” body fat? Who said that anywhere? Yours is too high which brings up far greater concern on many side effects especially with a far higher rate of estrogen conversion... you know what you do whatever you want and what you think is best but noone with half a brain is going to advise steroid use in your current condition

Are you trying to cut or bulk with your proposed plan?

Neither really. I'd be happy maintaining anywhere around my current weight and gaining strength to push some new PRs.

I've leaned out in the past but my strength always tanks pretty hard. The last time I did a cut I lost like 100 lbs on my deadlift.

Why do you need steroids to maintain your current condition? If your happy with where your at and you got there naturally then what difference is it going to make taking steroids? I don’t get what your trying to accomplish bro

Why do you need steroids to maintain your current condition? If your happy with where your at and you got there naturally then what difference is it going to make taking steroids? I don’t get what your trying to accomplish bro

Like I said, mainly my goal is gain some strength. Obviously, when you're natural, you're going to hit a wall at some point. I've been at the same wall on my lifts for close to a year now.

If that’s what you desire then go for it man, I just look at it from a different standpoint I guess

Who said u had to have “ super low” body fat? Who said that anywhere? Yours is too high which brings up far greater concern on many side effects especially with a far higher rate of estrogen conversion... you know what you do whatever you want and what you think is best but noone with half a brain is going to advise steroid use in your current condition

You're a smart guy, Dylan, and I respect your advice. I'm just curious how you explain the powerlifters and other athletes that have a lot of bodyfat that are clearly on juice. Do they have ways of dealing with the estrogen conversion or do they just not care?

You're a smart guy, Dylan, and I respect your advice. I'm just curious how you explain the powerlifters and other athletes that have a lot of bodyfat that are clearly on juice. Do they have ways of dealing with the estrogen conversion or do they just not care?
they just dont fucking care about anything but trying to be as strong as they can and could care less about anything else, period.. .YOU DONT KNOW the kind of problems they have but I DO because i deal with them constantly... thats why im so opposed because I SEE it unless you are dealing with thousands of people a day like i am? maybe you are and you are seeing something different than i do?

anyone can run estrogen control and can run it higher than normal but thats not the only thing... i dont think it takes a rocket scientist to understand that when you use steroids, it can hurt your blood pressure and cholesterol right? now chances are, at a higher body fat these are elevated but lets say they are normal, when they do get elevated with a higher body fat its far more dangerous than being in better condition... its A LOT of things dude, you do whatever your heart desires man, its your body, its your life, its your health etc... im not your dad and im not trying to be but im certainly not going to throw my know how and ethics out the window just because you feel the need to do something thats not right.. thats your call, your an adult and the beauty of life is we are all free to choose and do whatever we want

Top Bottom