napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Protocol Advice

Fsoler

43 year old male, 155lb and 13pc bfat. Been working out consistently for the last 5 years.

I recently just lost 40 lbs by changing my bad eating habits and Ive been able to keep it of for the last 6 months, so my diet is under control. Mostly low carb and sugar high protein

I recently decided to start my first cycle ever. My main goal is to put on about 7 to ten lbs of clean lean muscle

I wanted to start with Test cyp since Im already on trt [last month or so]

Can you please give me a idea of how my cycle, pct and bridge would look like?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nice job on the changes, but you really need to be on trt for longer than a month before considering a cycle.

Being on trt you don't need to pct. I agree with EZ_E, you're going to reap a lot of gains just from being on a TRT dose being that your were low T before. I hope your doc is following up with bloods to see if your dose is correct for you.

Being on trt you don't need to pct. I agree with EZ_E, you're going to reap a lot of gains just from being on a TRT dose being that your were low T before. I hope your doc is following up with bloods to see if your dose is correct for you.
Yhea I dont think he knows what hes doing. Put me on 100mg every 2 weeks after my numbers came back 292 test. Wants me to go back in 4 weeks. I figured if im gonna be on test might as well get the full benefits especially when he says TRT IS for life. Thanks for your input I really appreciate it

They generally start on the low end but 50/mg's a week won't do much if anything.

If I was to run 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Would I need to take Aromasin 12.5 eod as well? Excuse all the newbie questions I just want to really understand everything before I start. ( Learning a ton here )

If I was to run 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Would I need to take Aromasin 12.5 eod as well? Excuse all the newbie questions I just want to really understand everything before I start. ( Learning a ton here )

yes, that's the typical starting dose for aromasin for test doses 350-500. I would run bloods 4-6 weeks after starting the cycle to make sure the AI is addressing your e2 needs.

yes, that's the typical starting dose for aromasin for test doses 350-500. I would run bloods 4-6 weeks after starting the cycle to make sure the AI is addressing your e2 needs.
Excellent thank you!

Nope. Thank God I found this forum and you guys otherwise I'd be fucked!!

Top Bottom