napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle problem

mohmed88

Hi Dylan.
I made a very huge mistake and i desperately need your help.
I'm 25 years old been working out for 8 years now. Even though everyone told me not to i started an anavar only cycle ( i just had to try for myself ). At 60 mg per day im 6 days into it and i am planning to stop immediately because it is making me feel very very tired. my question is do I still need to do a PCT ( given im only 6 days into it ).

Second question is if i was to add test to my cycle how much would i need.

Thank you so much for all the work you do i know i did a stupid thing trying anavar only cycle but it was a hard lesson that i learnt.

no you do not if you stop right now... just stop now, you dont need to add test or anything else... you are not ready for this and you should not throw anything else in there.. stop before you make an even bigger mistake.. you already didnt listen once... dont be even more foolish again... when you dont listen to people and then you do it anyway and then come back for help when you fuck up, most people dont feel bad whatsoever and dont want to hear it, so keep that in mind

Thank you my friend. I was so worried because a couple days after i started my energy levels went to shit. Now im feeling much better but not as good as before. I very much understand why you should listen to people now ( face palm )

Top Bottom