napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle PCT Q

youngprop

Hi Dylan,

I’m planning on running a 100mg EoD cycle of Test P for 12 weeks, tapering to 75mg in week 11 and then to 50mg in week 12.

I’ve been watching your videos but I would like to make sure that I have in writing exactly what you suggest for PCT

Me:
5’6, 160lbs, ± 8% BF, 32 yrs old, train CrossFit 6x/week

So you recommend HCG, Aromasin, Clomid AND Novaldex, and two other SARMs (they have numbers in them, I believe), correct? What’s the dosage that you would recommend for each, taking all together? What about Finasteride for hair loss? I already have substantial male-pattern hair loss so I’d like to prevent anymore of that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossfit and AAS really don't mix....what are your goals?

Crossfit and AAS really don't mix....what are your goals?

Thanks for the response.

Why don't they mix? I am looking for gains in strength, cardiovascular endurance, muscle size, and recovery speed...the same things that I imagine most people use gear for. I understand that given the level of cardio work CF involves, my size gains will not be as dramatic as they otherwise would be.

- Chris

Hi Dylan,

I’m planning on running a 100mg EoD cycle of Test P for 12 weeks, tapering to 75mg in week 11 and then to 50mg in week 12.

I’ve been watching your videos but I would like to make sure that I have in writing exactly what you suggest for PCT

Me:
5’6, 160lbs, ± 8% BF, 32 yrs old, train CrossFit 6x/week

So you recommend HCG, Aromasin, Clomid AND Novaldex, and two other SARMs (they have numbers in them, I believe), correct? What’s the dosage that you would recommend for each, taking all together? What about Finasteride for hair loss? I already have substantial male-pattern hair loss so I’d like to prevent anymore of that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
i'll start with finasteride and give you a giant NO on that... you clearly are not aware of the side effects with it... watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfCiAjSXkcE&t=305s

now, you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct.. its ran the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct...

there is NO NEED to taper test whatsoever at the end of your cycle.. i would not recommend running test prop as a first cycle either... you have never pinned before so its never wise to use a short ester on a first cycle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the response.

Why don't they mix? I am looking for gains in strength, cardiovascular endurance, muscle size, and recovery speed...the same things that I imagine most people use gear for. I understand that given the level of cardio work CF involves, my size gains will not be as dramatic as they otherwise would be.

- Chris

Sarms would just be a much better fit for the goals you have for crossfit. They are perfect for it honestly because they do so well with endurance, strength, lean mass, and fat loss without the side effcts and shutdown of steroids

Top Bottom