napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle and pct

supersaiyan9693

hi! i'm 26/M training for the past 6-7 years.i recently decided to run my first cycle after a lot of research.my stats-
5'10", 65kg, 9% body fat. i am currently in a cutting phase and wanted to run a testosterone only cycle(300mg) as my first cycle for bulking. i had a few questions that i would be glad if answered by Dylan.
Q1-should i start the cycle right away when i'm at a lower body fat or start the cycle to the point when i bulk naturally to the limit.(because i have less strength right now)?(during bulking i can maintain a BF of around 13-14%)
Q2-i'm a little confused about when to use HCG right before the PCT. Is it 2 weeks before the end of the cycle or 4 weeks before cycles's end and if possible at what dosage do you recommend?
Q3-aromasin(exemestane), nolva(tamoxifin), clomid(clomifine) are available by other brands in my country. should i stick to these specific brands(i.e aromasin etc) or get a brand of my choosing as the other brands are cheaper but have the same salts.
Q4-During the cycle other than aromatase inhibitor(preferably exemestane) what should i take?Liver cleanse ?
Q5- how long should i wait after the PCT to get a complete blood work done?

Eagerly waiting for a quick response .

there's no reason to go any further than question 1... you are 5'10" and dont even weight 145 pounds... thats scary bro... there's noone with half a brain that would ever advise you to use steroids... you should be at a MINIMUM 30 lbs. heavier to start using steroids.. period... its beyond insanity to even think about it and your current condition

Idk why u r cutting. What is there to cut? You need to be eating. Weight should not be ur worry right now unless youre eatung fast food or other processed crap. If youre nutrition is good you need to add calories and train ur ass off. Youre young so you should be able build without aas. A few yrs and you will have a nice base if yr dedicated. Build the mind-muscle connection. You will be ready body and mind in a few yrs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom