napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle PCT

cimpims

What's up my man. I'm a huge fan, and respect your knowledge and willingness to share that knowledge with others to add value to the fitness community. I am gonna be finishing my first cycle in about 6 weeks. I have been on Testosterone E. I also took Dball for 4 weeks and am almost done with that in about 3 days from now. Can you please tell me what I need for my PCT, a site you recommend, and when I need to start running my PCT? I've been watching all your videos, and it's a lot of information, and hard for me to remember everything you've mention. It would mean a lot. Thank you Brotha.

What's up my man. I'm a huge fan, and respect your knowledge and willingness to share that knowledge with others to add value to the fitness community. I am gonna be finishing my first cycle in about 6 weeks. I have been on Testosterone E. I also took Dball for 4 weeks and am almost done with that in about 3 days from now. Can you please tell me what I need for my PCT, a site you recommend, and when I need to start running my PCT? I've been watching all your videos, and it's a lot of information, and hard for me to remember everything you've mention. It would mean a lot. Thank you Brotha.

brother, in the future, so you know, you never start any cycle without knowing and having your pct on hand... its very reckless otherwise... did you run aromasin with dbol?? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

you will want to start your pct week 13... after 10 weeks you are done injections... then you wait for esters to clear two weeks, which would be weeks 11 and 12 and then you begin pct week 13... you should be running hcg from weeks 9-12... 1000 ius week.. then you move on to pct... after pct, you would then run a sarms bridge before your next cycle... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators what are your goals after the cycle? i need to know so i can design the bridge...

as far as your pct, here the layout as well as the link to purchase the entire stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

First of all why don't you tell us your stats, goals, and experience?

Two weeks after your last injection, run this stack from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

please let us know if your understanding all of this because this is extremely important...

Thanks for the advice guys.

My stats when I started cycle.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 180
Body fat was about 10%
1 Rep Max Bench press 315 LBs.

Current stats 7 weeks in:
Weight: 206
Body fat: 12-13%
1 Rep Max Bench Press 365 LBs.

Again this is my first time ever doing any gear, so I appreciate the advice. The guy who hooked me up said since I was just doing test for 12 weeks, and Dball for 4 weeks, that Nolvadex and natural test boosters along with liver detox would be enough. Clearly you guys think otherwise.

Body fat was about 10%

Again this is my first time ever doing any gear, so I appreciate the advice. The guy who hooked me up said since I was just doing test for 12 weeks, and Dball for 4 weeks, that Nolvadex and natural test boosters along with liver detox would be enough. Clearly you guys think otherwise.

If your goal is mass, then 26 pounds with only 2-3% increase in BF is pretty great in that amount of time.

Don't throw it away with a shitty PCT. Follow the protocol Dylan and Rick posted.

Body fat was about 10%

no brother, we dont think anything, we know... PCT is the most important part of any cycle.. without it, you have nothing, no recovery, no gains and no future cycles... your "guy" does not know shit about pct, clearly... natural test boosters and nolva?? oh man, i know your new to this so you cant understand just how absurd that truly is and how it makes me cringe to think anyone is actually advising that... i gave you all the tools you need in my earlier post... that is everything you need for a full and rapid recovery...

I need some clarity on how to dose the PCT I purchased from your site. The does you said to take doesn't match the numbers on the dropper bottles

Top Bottom