napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle? ok?

breivik

I´v decided after 8 years of training and being a professional swimmer, and now been lifting weight for a long time beside swimming.
I want to start my first steroid cycle. I'm only 21 years old and been watching a lot of your videos and I understand that I maybe in the youngest section. But my stats are very good to be this young, mye diet, routines and training are all in place. I'm 93kg very lean, 179cm. At the moment I'm training with 120kg on bench press for 5 reps, and lifting 200 for a single in squat and 180kg for 6 reps in squat. The same goes with deadlift. My goal is to Compete in classic physic next year so I'm planning my first cycle.

so far my plan is:

Test E 350mg for 12 weeks with 1 sarm, rad 140 with arimidex 0,25 eod, followed by PCT

PCT:
1 Box OTC PCT supp, Nolva 40/40/20/20 and MK2866 20mg/ed with GW 20mg/ed in total for 4 weeks.

I think there gunna tell you your to young brotha. I'm waiting till 25 .. don't want to fuck your body up while it's still developing.

Your endocrine system is still developing.
Stop the madness, you need to wait at least 4 more years before even CONSIDERING steroid use. Nobody is going to advice you with such self-destructive behavior.
You could, however, consider SARMs. Some of them will give massive gains since you've not used PEDs before.

Combining LGD, S4 & RAD-140 will give you massive and lean muscle gains without major suppression or other negative sides.

As others have said, you're too young and you risk causing long term damage to your body.

You could however benefit from a SARMS cycle

thanks bro! I have som mk2866, rad 140, Gw on hand from brawn! I just have to stack the correct!

thanks bro! I have som mk2866, rad 140, Gw on hand from brawn! I just have to stack the correct!

What is brawn? You have to be careful with the sources you use for sarms. Many of them are not legit sarms at all and actually prohormones

i got all my sarms from this website https://brawn-nutrition.com they look pretty good. Seems like other people like them too. What do you think?
I got my GW and my MK2866 from Immortal Science - Dragon Fire.

I still would not use them bro, "Dragon Fire" sounds cool to tell your friends about... but ehh, it sure sounds dodgy :(

Get them from SARMSX.COM dude. Take my (our) advice on this.

Hi! thanks for reply, have you heard anything about Brawn? are they ok to use? it is very hard to get a hold of sarms in Norway... :( Brawn seems to be the only company that I could get a hold of..

Hi! thanks for reply, have you heard anything about Brawn? are they ok to use? it is very hard to get a hold of sarms in Norway... :( Brawn seems to be the only company that I could get a hold of..
LOL are you listening to me? i just said they are a joke... sarmsx ships to norway bro... you have no problem... they ship to all scandinavian countries without any customs issues whatsoever

Top Bottom