napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle need help

TRENmendousEd

I started my first cycle of tren ace and test p. I wanna know how long is the half life of the test p? also any advice on how i should spread my injections? its my second week and i have been doing 100mg of tren and test per week but i want to up the dosage on the tren by 50-100 aswell as the test for 25-50 more mg

They both have a half life of about 1 to 1.5 days, and the common injection protocol is every other day for this combo.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

your saying this is your first cycle and your running tren?
Oh man, I read that as it's his first cycle with tren ace and test prop. If it is his actual first cycle, that's definitely no good.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Oh man, I read that as it's his first cycle with tren ace and test prop. If it is his actual first cycle, that's definitely no good.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order
exactly.. we'll see what he says but it sure sounds like it

I started my first cycle of tren ace and test p. I wanna know how long is the half life of the test p? also any advice on how i should spread my injections? its my second week and i have been doing 100mg of tren and test per week but i want to up the dosage on the tren by 50-100 aswell as the test for 25-50 more mg
What is your full stats and experience?

Top Bottom