napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle MK-2866 and Clomid

feelingstoned

Hello everyone. Obviously I'm a newbie to this site but I just had a couple of questions regarding the cycle and the PCT cycle.

First a little background on me. I've been hitting the gym 4 to 5 times a week for almost 2 years now. 20 years old I weigh 170. When I first started working I was barely 140 and I got to where I am mostly by eating a lot more than before and creatine. Creatine definitely helped me put on a few more pounds but I want to try mk-2866. I've done a lot of research online for the past week and a half and decided to bite the bullet.

I am planning on doing 25mg/day for 8 to 12 weeks.

My question is the Post cycle therapy. For being a new guy to this i've read that clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks is enough. I'm running MK-2866 standalone without anything else. A lot of threads i find use weird abbreviations and frankly some people have really bad grammar so it's been really hard to pinpoint exactly what I need.

Any suggestions?

Hello everyone. Obviously I'm a newbie to this site but I just had a couple of questions regarding the cycle and the PCT cycle.

First a little background on me. I've been hitting the gym 4 to 5 times a week for almost 2 years now. 20 years old I weigh 170. When I first started working I was barely 140 and I got to where I am mostly by eating a lot more than before and creatine. Creatine definitely helped me put on a few more pounds but I want to try mk-2866. I've done a lot of research online for the past week and a half and decided to bite the bullet.

I am planning on doing 25mg/day for 8 to 12 weeks.

My question is the Post cycle therapy. For being a new guy to this i've read that clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks is enough. I'm running MK-2866 standalone without anything else. A lot of threads i find use weird abbreviations and frankly some people have really bad grammar so it's been really hard to pinpoint exactly what I need.

Any suggestions?

Welcome to the board OP. My suggestion is to not run anything. You don't need it. You're too young and two years in the gym is nothing bro. You haven't even come close to scratching the surface of your full potential.

Welcome to the board OP. My suggestion is to not run anything. You don't need it. You're too young and two years in the gym is nothing bro. You haven't even come close to scratching the surface of your full potential.

As in not to run SARMS at all or no PCT?

SO first week has gone by. I've been taking 25mg every morning for the past 7 days. When I weighed in last Monday I was 165..I weighed in this morning and I'm 156. How is this possible? Could this be the water weight from creatine...could I really piss out almost 10 pounds in a week? If anything I don't look smaller. I don't look bigger but I also don't look smaller and I sure as hell don't feel like I lost weight...could my scale be messed up? I'm eating 3200 calories a day as well. Other things I've noticed so far:
A little bit of increase in endurance at the gym. Not much else to report there.
I feel like my muscles are hardening a little bit.
Increased appetite.

it could definitely be creatine water loss and mk takes a good two weeks to really kick in as well...

SO first week has gone by. I've been taking 25mg every morning for the past 7 days. When I weighed in last Monday I was 165..I weighed in this morning and I'm 156. How is this possible? Could this be the water weight from creatine...could I really piss out almost 10 pounds in a week? If anything I don't look smaller. I don't look bigger but I also don't look smaller and I sure as hell don't feel like I lost weight...could my scale be messed up? I'm eating 3200 calories a day as well. Other things I've noticed so far:
A little bit of increase in endurance at the gym. Not much else to report there.
I feel like my muscles are hardening a little bit.
Increased appetite.
Any diet change? Particularly with carb intake?

It definitely had to be the creatine. I was pissing all day yesterday nonstop. I'm fine with losing a few pounds just hoping to get it back. Also it seems like all of my water weight was around my stomach/hip area as the area around there seems a little bit smaller and I'm starting to see my hips again. Arms and chest were unaffected as far as I can tell and not sure about legs.

Top Bottom