napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle - making sure I got everything correct

primogenic

Hey guys,

Critique my first cycle I've designed to make sure I'm not missing anything. Currently I'm 29 years old 5' 10" 160lbs 13% BF. Been out of the gym for 9 months due to shoulder injury. I'll be in the gym 1-2 months before starting my cycle. Diet and endurance has never been an issue for me. I'll be 500 cal above maintenance. My goal is to be as close to 200lbs as possible after PCT but I'm expecting between 180-190lbs. I know I'll lose some size after PCT. I'm hoping my PCT SARMS will make me keep more gains. This would be 24 weeks from start to end. Giving me 6 weeks completely clean until I am able to start my 2nd cycle. Is this overkill for my first cycle?

Week 1-12 600mg test c
Arimidex on hand just in case
Milk Thistle 150 mg twice daily

SARM Bulking stack
Week 1-8 LGD 4033 10mg per day
Week 1-8 Rad140 20mg per day

PCT
Week 1-2 Clomid 100mg per day
Week 1-2 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 3-4 Clomid 50mg per day
Week 3-4 Nolvadex 20mg per day

SARM PCT
Week 1-4 MK-2866 30mg per day
Week 1-4 Cardarine 20mg per day

SARM Bridge
Week 1-8 LGD 4033 5mg per day

SARM mini PCT
Week 1-2 Clomid 25mg per day
Week 3-4 Clomid 12.5mg per day

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Critique my first cycle I've designed to make sure I'm not missing anything. Currently I'm 29 years old 5' 10" 160lbs 13% BF. Been out of the gym for 9 months due to shoulder injury. I'll be in the gym 1-2 months before starting my cycle. Diet and endurance has never been an issue for me. I'll be 500 cal above maintenance. My goal is to be as close to 200lbs as possible after PCT but I'm expecting between 180-190lbs. I know I'll lose some size after PCT. I'm hoping my PCT SARMS will make me keep more gains. This would be 24 weeks from start to end. Giving me 6 weeks completely clean until I am able to start my 2nd cycle. Is this overkill for my first cycle?

Week 1-12 600mg test c

SARM Bulking stack

PCT

SARM PCT

SARM Bridge

SARM mini PCT

Definitely Overkill, you don't need that much test. Half of that would be fine. Run your Arimidex from day one.

How long have you been training and how long have you been back to training after injury?

Ya man I would recommend 300-350 on a first cycle i have ran 500mg a week and since then all the cycle I have ran are 350-400 a week so much cleaner and less sides you don’t need a lot to get great results if your diet and trading is in check I think to many people depend more on the drugs then the training and diet.

Off and on for 4 years. Been back into the gym 2 month. I'm not interested in reaching my genetic potential before starting a cycle. I'll cut back to 400mg/week and run arimidex from day 1.

Last edited:
Off and on for 4 years. Been back into the gym 2 month. I'm not interested in reaching my genetic potential before starting a cycle. I'll cut back to 400mg/week and run arimidex from day 1.

You're not interested in reaching your genetic potential before starting cycle?

The you're definitely in the wrong place on this board.

then noone here is interested in helping you because we dont advise people how to do things wreckless and incorrect...

Off an on for 4 years and back in the gym for two months you are nowhere near ready for gear use just another amature lifter wantingnto get big for the wrong reason an take short cuts

Your goal is a 6 month cycle and gain 30 lbs of muscle with minimal fat gains during those 6 months? With your inconsistent diet and training? “Diet not as issue” because healthy or just high metabolism?

Last edited:
High metabolism is dictated yes off genetics but, also from diet....soooo? yeah my diet is always in check eating 80% raw with very minimal saturated fat. My BF will be back down around 10% after a few months and my weight will be up 5-10lbs since my muscle are still atrophy. So I'm 1 year from reaching my potential which I've indicated I'm not interested in reaching. I just wanted advice about SARMs after the cycle since it seemed overkill and dangerous not being FDA approved anymore. Even though it is stated it's ok to do a bridge with them.

High metabolism is dictated yes off genetics but, also from diet....soooo? yeah my diet is always in check eating 80% raw with very minimal saturated fat. My BF will be back down around 10% after a few months and my weight will be up 5-10lbs since my muscle are still atrophy. So I'm 1 year from reaching my potential which I've indicated I'm not interested in reaching. I just wanted advice about SARMs after the cycle since it seemed overkill and dangerous not being FDA approved anymore. Even though it is stated it's ok to do a bridge with them.
i dont care what you want... are you paying for information or something where the person is forced to do what you say? you dont want to do it right, we dont want to advise to do it wrong... pretty simple...

Hey guys,

Week 1-12 600mg test c

SARM Bulking stack

PCT

SARM PCT

SARM Bridge

SARM mini PCT
There is no way you get to 200lbs. I also am doubting you get to 180....but thats just my opinion. I also dont like that you have no base. 160 at 5' 10" is extremely skinny. I see you're gonna do what you want so i dont know why youre asking for advice. Youre not gonna like the advice that youre gonna wanna hear

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

There is no way you get to 200lbs. I also am doubting you get to 180....but thats just my opinion. I also dont like that you have no base. 160 at 5' 10" is extremely skinny. I see you're gonna do what you want so i dont know why youre asking for advice. Youre not gonna like the advice that youre gonna wanna hear

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Apparently he thinks one cycle is enough to go from scrawny to jacked.

Top Bottom