napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle: Looking for advice on adding Winstrol

VtwinJunkie

8 weeks in on 1st cycle of 500 Test E a week: thoughts on adding Winstrol?
This is my first cycle. 250ml Test E 2 x week. I see a slight transformation. Can see I've lost some body fat and gained some muscle. I'm happy. Would have liked to have seen a little more change but slow and steady rather than fast and reckless. PPl say first cycle Test only and get a feeling how your body reacts. I'm ok with that, however I do have some Winstrol and wondered what thoughts would be if I added 25-50 mg a day for the next 4 weeks or even extending the Test to 14 weeks and running the Winstrol for 6 weeks? I've been taking 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD from the beginning. I have some HCGenerate on the way, and I already have Aromasin, Clomid, and Nolva ready for PCT. I also have some Milk Thistle, DHEA, and Tribulus and wondering on if and when I should incorporate them?

VtwinJunkie said:
This is my first cycle. 250ml Test E 2 x week. I see a slight transformation. Can see I've lost some body fat and gained some muscle. I'm happy. Would have liked to have seen a little more change but slow and steady rather than fast and reckless. PPl say first cycle Test only and get a feeling how your body reacts. I'm ok with that, however I do have some Winstrol and wondered what thoughts would be if I added 25-50 mg a day for the next 4 weeks or even extending the Test to 14 weeks and running the Winstrol for 6 weeks? I've been taking 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD from the beginning. I have some HCGenerate on the way, and I already have Aromasin, Clomid, and Nolva ready for PCT. I also have some Milk Thistle, DHEA, and Tribulus and wondering on if and when I should incorporate them?

if you start winstrol now, you can run it up until week 14... you stop test at week 12 and let your esters clear for 2 weeks... you run winstrol right up until pct which you run 15-18... blast hcg 1000 ius week from 11-14... make sure to run cycle assist or some form of protection with winstrol... pct is 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has it right. Your esters will be clearing after your 12 weeks for an additional 2 weeks, so you don't need to extend the test in your cycle. You can run the Winstrol the last 4 weeks of the cycle and then also the 2 weeks esters are clearing before PCT for a total of 6 weeks at 50mg per day. Dylan gave you a nice setup, and I recommend that as well

Re: RE: Re: First cycle: Looking for advice on adding Winstrol

VtwinJunkie said:
Thanks again for the insight and your time.
No problem bro. Anytime!

VtwinJunkie said:
agreed with Dlyan. How much muscle did u gain so far?

VtwinJunkie said:
Thanks for your time and help with these responses. Much appreciated.

anytime brother... don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need anything... im always here to help as much as possible...

Ive def lost some body fat but I've also gone from 205lbs to 215lbs or more. I think my diet could use some work. I eat good food but just not enough. I got the "MyFitnessPal" app a couple days ago.

Strenght has gone way up. I've never been fat but I want to be able to see abs. I'm 6'3". Seems like the transformation is slower than when I was back in my 20's. It's cool. I'm not doing so bad. My girl friend is 10 yrs younger, hot and skinny. After reading through the "blast and cruise" thread I'm thinking of doing something like that. Havent decided. Might go through a PCT and see where my levels come back to and depending on that may just stay on the next time around.

It's great to have someone to talk, bounce questions off of and help stay motivated. Thank you guys for that.

VtwinJunkie said:
Ive def lost some body fat but I've also gone from 205lbs to 215lbs or more. I think my diet could use some work. I eat good food but just not enough. I got the "MyFitnessPal" app a couple days ago.

Strenght has gone way up. I've never been fat but I want to be able to see abs. I'm 6'3". Seems like the transformation is slower than when I was back in my 20's. It's cool. I'm not doing so bad. My girl friend is 10 yrs younger, hot and skinny. After reading through the "blast and cruise" thread I'm thinking of doing something like that. Havent decided. Might go through a PCT and see where my levels come back to and depending on that may just stay on the next time around.

It's great to have someone to talk, bounce questions off of and help stay motivated. Thank you guys for that.

that's what we are here for... just in case this was not the thread you were referencing for trt, here is my article thats in great detail... anabolic-steroids-f14/trt-cruising-and-bridging-getting-the-most-out-of--t345.html

i can help you set up whatever you like... just let me know and i'll be more than happy to guide you through...

so I'm following this advice with the Winstrol and cycle assist. I'm now in week 9. I would have added earlier but I just recieved Proviron and wondering if it would be benificial to add now and if so for how long. Thanks

VtwinJunkie said:
so I'm following this advice with the Winstrol and cycle assist. I'm now in week 9. I would have added earlier but I just recieved Proviron and wondering if it would be benificial to add now and if so for how long. Thanks

you can run proviron the rest of the way through bro... 50 mg per day...

Re: RE: Re: First cycle: Looking for advice on adding Winstrol

VtwinJunkie said:
Proviron is non methylated, so you are fine to run that the rest of your cycle brother

VtwinJunkie said:

that sounds great buddy, dont forget to update us once your cycle is over.

Cool thanks! Been taking the proviron the last couple days. I have another three weeks on this regiment and looking forward to what I can make happen. thanks again for tolerating my questions. Ive read a little on the proviron and if i'm correct I think I can continue on it straight through until the end of PCT?

VtwinJunkie said:
Cool thanks! Been taking the proviron the last couple days. I have another three weeks on this regiment and looking forward to what I can make happen. thanks again for tolerating my questions. Ive read a little on the proviron and if i'm correct I think I can continue on it straight through until the end of PCT?

That is a debatable subject on how or if it affects recovery, but a lot of people do run Proviron in PCT. I don't personally see a problem with it, if you have a good PCT lined up

VtwinJunkie said:

Ive posted on this before from what I personally have encountered over several years of testing it... I have NEVER seen any suppression or elevated levels that would indicate toxicity of any kind whatsoever when ran at 50 mg day. That's going to get some debate but I would not tell you this if I had done it and seen it on so many others for years.

Top Bottom