napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Log

socalnative22

As I stated in my introduction/cycle layout I will be running a log detailing my first run. Just to recap I am running 250mg of test E for 10 weeks, with 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD, decided to add in 50mg of proviron a day to help deal with high SHBG on pre-cycle bloodwork, which is attached. Was super busy last week with work and wedding anniversary so I am actually starting the log on week 2.

Week 1: 160lbs
Sunday- 1st pin 125mg
Wed- 2nd pin 125mg
Aromasin started and sunday and was dosed EOD at 12.5mg.

Didn't really notice much as far strength or libido changes. Did feel like I pushed a little harder and had just a little extra energy towards failure with sets. Towards the end of the week my wife did mention I looked a little fuller. Could be due to diet being a little off. (5 year anniversary used as excuse to indulge a little more than usual.

Week 2: 162lbs
Same PIN schedule

Monday is upper strength day. Felt stronger than usual and the pump was definitely better than usual. The weights felt lighter than usual. Was able to get 1 to 2 reps more out of sets. Seem a little bloated. Not sure is estrogen related or just eating like shit for the weekend. Diet was clean today, so should be able to better gauge once im back to normal routine. Will update log at the end of the week.

Attachments

• Hormones.jpg
    Hormones.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom