bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle: LGD or RAD?

Brandon3015

What's up Fit Fam, here are my stats.

Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 209 lbs
Body Fat: 12-14%
Experience: Been lifting since I was 15, but consistently for the past 1.5 years.

Ordered some GW from Pharma Lady and am currently 1 week into an 8 week cycle of running GW by itself. I wanted to lean out and see what I could do on GW before I added any anabolic Sarms. Currently have gone from 216 lbs to 209 lbs in about 1.5 weeks at a calorie deficit, most of the weight loss can be attributed to water loss. Anyways, I wanted to know whether y'all would recommend LGD or RAD for my first muscle building cycle. My goal is to be a lean 205 lbs with as little water retention as possible. I personally was looking more at RAD than LGD.

LGD is best for mass & strength, aka BULK . Rad is more versatile ..can be used for recomp/cut/lean bulk and pretty much w/e you choose to focus on .

LGD is best for mass & strength, aka BULK . Rad is more versatile ..can be used for recomp/cut/lean bulk and pretty much w/e you choose to focus on .

Do you need to take clomid or any anti-estrogenic substances while on RAD?

definitely go with rad OR go with a stack of mk2866 and s4...that would actually be more ideal than either scenario you said...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

definitely go with rad OR go with a stack of mk2866 and s4...that would actually be more ideal than either scenario you said...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Could I get away with an 8 week cycle?

Why? Money wise ?If you aint gonna or be prepared to run a full and complete cycle then just don't run it, waste of time and money IMO. Most sarms don't peak till week 8 so that's 4 weeks your leaving out potentially your best gains ........

Last edited:
Why? Money wise ?If you aint gonna or be prepared to run a full and complete cycle then just don't run it, waste of time and money IMO. Most sarms don't peak till week 8 so that's 4 weeks your leaving out potentially your best gains ........

No particular reason, I just need to commit.

get away with it? i mean, you can do whatever you want... you could "get away" with running it one day if you want but that doesnt mean you will get shit from it... sarms dont even peak until week 8 so it doesnt make much sense to stop it at its peak when there are still plenty of gains to make 4 weeks after.. thats like only going 75% of the way..

To get your full benefit you need to run it a full 12 weeks
+1

Do it right or don't do it at all. The only cycles I've cut short were due to side effects... I didn't purposely plan to do it WRONG.

+1

Do it right or don't do it at all. The only cycles I've cut short were due to side effects... I didn't purposely plan to do it WRONG.

I'd like to get my blood work done before and after my cycle. Is there a general blood test that I can get done, or anything that I should test for specifically?

Top Bottom