napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle and large bulk

marrlowers

Hi there Dylan, I've been wanting to start my first cycle for a while and was considering pinning Test E at 250mg twice a week and dosing 50mg of Winstrol a day in 25mg increments due to its 9-hour half-life, the questions I have are if I use a hair growth shampoo (like rogaine for example) will that properly counter the hair loss effects of the drug?

Secondly, I'm coming off a large bulk and am likely at 20% body fat with the large amount being in problem areas ie love handles, lower back, and chest, this is largely due to being fatter as a youth and never fully losing the weight and instead opting to gain muscle instead being focused on powerlifting rather than aesthetics, however, my outlook has now changed. Would Winstrol being what I'm looking for to help me lose the weight without sacrificing the muscle mass I have been able to achieve? or should I just up the test and take it once I have leaned out. I have seen your Anavar vs Winstrol comparisons video where you explain that Winstrol won't help couch potatoes and I can assure you that's not the case, but would I be able to see any immediate impact from the Winstrol specifically? obviously, this would be added with proper diet and exercise.

Here's some things Dylan and the mods will point out:

1. provide your full stats, (age, weight, height, bf%, aas/sarms experience...)
2. First cycle is always just test
3. Too high a bf (20%) to be using any aas.

Theyll chime in but I figured I would give you some basic info

your body fat is far too high for steroid use... there is no way i would recommend you ANY steroid in this condition... you need to get down to the 12-13 range before you even consider it

Top Bottom