napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle just touching base

everythingthoroughGOD

21 male
6ft1
207lbs
low 20% BF

getting LGD and a PCT of nolva in mail wanting to know how long to run and what diet i should be on to fully utilise i will start on 5mg and work up as it is my rats first cycle

Last edited:
lol will just take vitamin e tablets and zinc tablets since thats what that $130 bottle is but thanks for the info will run the 3 month definitely will build up though 5mg to start as its a first cycle

That is not true at all about N2Generate. It is $80 right now and you must have forgot to list the other potent test boosting ingredients:

-Fadogia
-Fenugreek
-Stinging Nettle
-Tribulus
-Tongkat Ali
-Boron Citrate

lol will just take vitamin e tablets and zinc tablets since thats what that $130 bottle is but thanks for the info will run the 3 month definitely will build up though 5mg to start as its a first cycle
Theres really no sides with lgd. You can start off at 5mg if you choose to but thetes no reason to not start at 10mg in my opinion. Theres only benefits in doing that with no consequence

appreciate that! I am a week in now and not noticing any sides what so ever, honestly feels like it is hardly working everyone I have talked to who is starting a first LGD cycle also suggests jumping to 10mg (and that they feel the effects instantly) so I will most likely do that after a few weeks as I only have 90 tablets and want to hit at least an 8-week cycle.
Due to being in low 20% BF I am contemplating picking up s23 to just shred down quicker as I am enjoying the feeling of being on this low dose cycle at the moment, maybe a small alpha feeling and recovery is slightly quicker, also most likely placebo

appreciate that! I am a week in now and not noticing any sides what so ever, honestly feels like it is hardly working everyone I have talked to who is starting a first LGD cycle also suggests jumping to 10mg (and that they feel the effects instantly) so I will most likely do that after a few weeks as I only have 90 tablets and want to hit at least an 8-week cycle.
Due to being in low 20% BF I am contemplating picking up s23 to just shred down quicker as I am enjoying the feeling of being on this low dose cycle at the moment, maybe a small alpha feeling and recovery is slightly quicker, also most likely placebo
S23 is great but very suppressive, so if you run it you'll need a more extensive pct

I ran N2Gen 9-12 in my last sarms cycle, but question why run then and not during mini pct? Just curious on the timing. What about running it both 9-12 and during pct?

I ran N2Gen 9-12 in my last sarms cycle, but question why run then and not during mini pct? Just curious on the timing. What about running it both 9-12 and during pct?
sure you can man... just because its not shown in the layout doesnt mean you cant use it... you most definitely can use it during pct as well... its just something you should definitely do on cycle...

Top Bottom