napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle information

dragooners

Hi Sir,

I’m 26 years old male from India, weighing at 160 pounds and a body fat percentage of 14-15%. I have been lifting weights from last 6 years. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass.

I’m planning to start my first cycle. I used to follow all your videos on Youtube. Since many of the videos are removed now. I am not able to find reliable information on how to go forward with the cycle.

I’m planning to start the cycle with one compound only, which will be Testosterone enanthate.

I have a few questions relating to the dosage, duration, what are the measures that I need to take during the Cycle and the PCT.

1. What should be the standard dosage? How often should I Inject?

2. What should be the duration of the cycle?

3. Should I take Aromasin during the Cycle? If yes what should be the dosage?

4. For PCT what are the SERMs required and the dosage?

5. Also, what are the other cycle support requirements?

It will be very helpful if you enlighten me with the information at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

160 is quite light, why is it you want to take the plunge right now?. What does your diet look like?

Right now I consume around 2200 calories, comprising about 160 grams of protein in it. Mostly from Chicken, eggs, protein shake and cottage cheese.
I eat 5 meals a day and avoid junk food always.

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you weigh 160 and 15% of that is fat you really shouldn't be using steroids in my opinion

160 at 5'8" is not that light... if he was 6'0" then it would be not at 5'8"... there's still room for a lot of improvement here but hes not that light for his height however there's still clearly some diet issue that need fixed

Hi Sir,

I’m 26 years old male from India, weighing at 160 pounds and a body fat percentage of 14-15%. I have been lifting weights from last 6 years. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass.

I’m planning to start my first cycle. I used to follow all your videos on Youtube. Since many of the videos are removed now. I am not able to find reliable information on how to go forward with the cycle.

I’m planning to start the cycle with one compound only, which will be Testosterone enanthate.

I have a few questions relating to the dosage, duration, what are the measures that I need to take during the Cycle and the PCT.

1. What should be the standard dosage? How often should I Inject?

2. What should be the duration of the cycle?

3. Should I take Aromasin during the Cycle? If yes what should be the dosage?

4. For PCT what are the SERMs required and the dosage?

5. Also, what are the other cycle support requirements?

It will be very helpful if you enlighten me with the information at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,
You need to do some research. Use the google tool. Try test cycle or pct. This will bring up many threads you can read and learn. You are asking very basic questions that you should know if you want to cycle. Its important that you know what to look for and what issues may arise and what to do. This is your body. Dont rely on internet people to tell you how to take care of your body.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom