napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle info

maartaam

Hi Dylan,

first of all can i just say i am a huge fan of your videos and support the channel your a starting up talking guy that provides the facts.

I am considering my first test 400 cycle but wanted to ask a few questions.

I have a friend who has recommended this stack for me he has been using performance enhancers for a while now so i figure he is pretty knowledgeable. we live in the uk so hard to get hold of genuine products.

1ml test per week for 12 weeks

Arimidex

HCG

Clomid

the questions I wanted to ask were:

are these compounds compatible with each other and is there anything else I need to add to this stack
how do I properly go about PCT as this is my biggest concern (dosage, timing)

any help you can give would be a great help.

thank you in advance

bro how is it hard to get ahold of legit gear in UK? lol its definitely harder in the USA as its illegal

you need to post your stats first and foremost

Hi Dylan,

first of all can i just say i am a huge fan of your videos and support the channel your a starting up talking guy that provides the facts.

I am considering my first test 400 cycle but wanted to ask a few questions.

I have a friend who has recommended this stack for me he has been using performance enhancers for a while now so i figure he is pretty knowledgeable. we live in the uk so hard to get hold of genuine products.

1ml test per week for 12 weeks

Arimidex

HCG

Clomid

the questions I wanted to ask were:

are these compounds compatible with each other and is there anything else I need to add to this stack
how do I properly go about PCT as this is my biggest concern (dosage, timing)

any help you can give would be a great help.

thank you in advance

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

A few points:

- 1ml of test means nothing; how many mg are you planning to take per week? First cycle should be 350mg

- if possible use Aromasin instead of Arimidex... it's stronger

- HCG should be used during the last 4 weeks of cycle leading to pct

- Clomid is not at all sufficient, you need a complete pct

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We can't advise you on anything when we know nothing about you. We need full stats, goals, and experience

please let me know the answers to the questions asked so i can properly answer your questions man

Top Bottom