napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle ideas and thoughts

davidmark

Hi guys,

First of all thanks for the awesome video's on Youtube Dylan. I have learnt alot. But still require more info and help.

Stats:
30yr
92kg - 202lb
10years of gym training with a few years of injury setbacks. Currently on a solid 2yrs of consistent training and conditioning.
12.1% BF

All major compound lifts are very reasonable, diet is good.

Not sure what other info is needed but I'm looking to add some size and weight, doesn't have to be huge numbers. My main concerns are having acne prone skin, not so much now but quite bad when i was younger (roaccutane) and high blood pressure which is in my family. Currently taking medication to keep it lower, normally sit around 160/80 when I wasn't taking medication. Only recently found this issue.

With that said so far im looking for cycle suggestions or professional opinions from you guys on here.

From what i have gathered i should be looking at a test only cycle around 350mg a week for 12 weeks with a PCT at ready and bloods pre and post.

I am open to oral steroids like Anavar or Tbol but from what i have read these need to be taking with test?

Anyway hope this isnt too confusing!

Cheers!

Welcome bud, for a first cycle everyone here would recommend test only. Dosing varies on who you talk to but 350 is a good start. I wouldnt bother throwing in anything else, you need to know how you respond to test. You will learn a lot about how to tell if you estrogen is getting high etc and running multiple compounds and make it a little harder to pinpoint your sweet spots.

High blood pressure is an issue. Running most orals would be a bad idea due to the strain it can have on your body. I dont want to give any advice on running a cycle with high blood pressure as its just to risky. Hopefully there is someone here who has more knowledge on bp.

Stick around, you will learn a lot by reading these forums.

Thanks Jecht, seems like test only will be a good base. I'm still learning about PCT cycles etc but any help would be appreciated with a 350mg test only cycle.

Cheers!

From what I have gathered I should be looking at a test only cycle around 350mg a week for 12 weeks with a PCT at ready and bloods pre and post"

Holy shit, you actually did 30 seconds of research?

Nice job.

I have high BP too, I'm on Lisinopril, so bump sirjecht and I'll re-inforce keeping an eye on it. When you get blood tests they should check your BP.

Do you know about aromatize inhibitors?

Do you have a planned PCT?

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board bud. You are correct that a test only cycle is what you want for your first cycle. Here is how everything should be laid out

You don't want to add oral steroids during this cycle, but you can add sarms if you'd like to enhance it further and kickstart your grains.

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks RickRock,

Just found a thread which said sarmx ships to Aus :)

Still doing research is the test injected twice a week?

If you inject Mon/Thurs. I will need to take Aromasin every other day and also during my PCT? Is there enough Aromasin in the premium stack for the whole cycle plus PCT?

I have not looking into S4 & lgd, are they mandatory, there is no description on the site beside saying its for research. Being in Aus buy those two items ontop of the premium is really bringing the price up

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks RickRock,

Just found a thread which said sarmx ships to Aus :)

Still doing research is the test injected twice a week?

If you inject Mon/Thurs. I will need to take Aromasin every other day and also during my PCT? Is there enough Aromasin in the premium stack for the whole cycle plus PCT?

I have not looking into S4 & lgd, are they mandatory, there is no description on the site beside saying its for research. Being in Aus buy those two items ontop of the premium is really bringing the price up

Thanks

Injections of test depend on what ester you are running. If you are going to use Enanthate or Cypionate you should be injecting 2 times per week. When I was on cycle my best time to pin were Saturday Mornings and Tuesday Nights. It felt like it was as close as possible to 2 times per week without just going for a simple pin every 3 days. I liked the routine. Don;t use Test Prop on your first cycle, pinning everyday or even EOD will be a pain.

Aromasin will need to be judged based on how you feel to start and then adjust after you get your first bloods back mid way through the cycle. For me I used LiquidAro from sarmsx. I dosed 10mg EOD, I tried a few dosages for a while and found that best fit my body with 350mg of test. You will need to figure this out yourself.

SARMS are not required to run with the cycle. I live in AUS and have gotten sarms from sarmsx fine multiple times. Customs have become a lot tougher in my opinion in the last year, even though sarms arent illegal they can still be siezed if they are suspected to be prohibited substances. If you are looking at SARMs I would tell you to go with a SARM only cycle before you jump on AAS, some love them. Add SARMS in to boost the cycle you are running and enhance their benefits. Its completely up to you.

"If you are looking at SARMs I would tell you to go with a SARM only cycle before you jump on AAS"

Good idea sirjecht.

Top Bottom