napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle and I think I crushed my E

AnthonyFLHX

54 yo 190lbs, 17% bf 5'11"

I have been on Test E 200mg one and a half cc twice per week for a month now. 3 weeks in I started arimidex at 1mg eod. My plan was to run this 12 weeks then pct with clomid and nolva. I was feeling good and seeing decent gains in gym, but the sex drive was still shot to hell. I figure my week 4 I should have some drive and figure I must have shot my estrogen down since no wood, no nothing. My labs originally were total test at just over 200 and free test 4%.
Is it common to still have ed, no labido at this stage? Did I kill me E? What would be the best course of action from here on out? Thanks brothers for your help.

Your estrogen is probably high, not low..basically same sides. Get blood work to see and we'll go from there

If your estrogen is too low you would feel like shit. High estrogen can kill your libido for sure. I would recommend using Aromasin as your AI over Arimidex and definitely get blood work done.

Body fat too high and starting AI 3 weeks in are no no's. Now you know.

I'm not sure if this helps any but I've had noticeable pain in my shoulder, elbow and knee the past few days. No injuries, just a deep kind of pain in the bones and joints.
I've read this could happen when estrogen is too high. Any feedback on that? Should I take adex ed Or should I stop everything until labs come back?

that could happen when its too high or too low... brother, listen, there are MANY similarities in side effects for BOTH high and low estrogen... i would stop everything if it is getting that bad for you, yes... once you get your bloodwork, post it right away so we can get you moving in the right direction

You got it. Bloods are always the way to go instead of playing the guessing game. Post up when you have your results and we'll get you straight.

Got my results.
Test was over 1500
Estradiol was less than 5.0

I can't post pic of full results from phone but will try when I get back home.
Looks like I crashed E. :-(

Got my results.
Test was over 1500
Estradiol was less than 5.0

I can't post pic of full results from phone but will try when I get back home.
Looks like I crashed E. :-(
That was my guess based on what you described and the doses you ran. I would highly suggest dropping the ai all together for now. You probably don't even need one with the test dose you're running. Get bloods again in 3 weeks and reasess

yes, you definitely over did it... we have all been there... discontinue use of an ai for AT LEAST 2-3 weeks bro...

Hey brothers, hello again. I just did some labs to see where my E was at since dropping ai and have some results to share.

Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.3 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, Serum
1 of 2
FSH 0.9 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol
Estradiol 47.8 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

So it seems my estrogen is climbing back up. Should I start taking arimidex in smaller doses every few days? I have 1mg capsules, so I think I would have to break open and divide powder in half or thirds, and take maybe every 3rd day? Based on these new results what course of action would you recommend?

Thank you again for your helping me dial this in.

Top Bottom