napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle help

firsttimer12

I have fully decided to make the leap to steroids but could use some help setting up my first cycle. I have done a fair amount of research but definitely could use some help/advice.

My stats are 23yr old, 6'3, 180, 15% body fat. I have been training for about 5 years took couple months off a couple times. For strength 225 bench 5 reps.

My goals are to get around 10% bf and of course to put on more muscle.

Here is what I have came up with watching Dylan's videos and others along with online forums.

test e 250-350mg wks 1-12
aromasin 12.5mg every other day wks 1-14
hcg wks 11-14 250iu 2x/w

pct-clomid/novedex wks 15-18-- 50/40, 50/40, 25/20, 25/20

One question I had is if I am only doing 350mg of test e a week can I just pin that once a week?

Any advice/recomendations are greatly apreciated!

I have fully decided to make the leap to steroids but could use some help setting up my first cycle. I have done a fair amount of research but definitely could use some help/advice.

My stats are 23yr old, 6'3, 180, 15% body fat. I have been training for about 5 years took couple months off a couple times. For strength 225 bench 5 reps.

My goals are to get around 10% bf and of course to put on more muscle.

Here is what I have came up with watching Dylan's videos and others along with online forums.

test e 250-350mg wks 1-12
aromasin 12.5mg every other day wks 1-14
hcg wks 11-14 250iu 2x/w

pct-clomid/novedex wks 15-18-- 50/40, 50/40, 25/20, 25/20

One question I had is if I am only doing 350mg of test e a week can I just pin that once a week?

Any advice/recomendations are greatly apreciated!
A little young bro.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You are too young for steroid use, and you haven't built the proper natural foundation yet. You are very undersized for your height on muscle mass. Have you looked into sarms?

I really appreciate you guys looking out. This is something I fully intend to pursue. Can you help me so I can do it the safest way possible?

I really appreciate you guys looking out. This is something I fully intend to pursue. Can you help me so I can do it the safest way possible?

We may not be able to stop you from possibly running your life, but we certainly are not going to contribute. Good luck bro

6’3 180 @ 15%...... how embarrassing that you think you need to add steroids. You’re a solid 40-50lbs underweight. Yet you’re so intent on using you don’t take any of these guys advice... you’ll run the cycle and lose all your gains because you don’t know what you’re doing as far as natural training and diet goes obviously. Enjoy

do you some sort of malfunction dude??? seriously... what exactly dont you comprehend about us not advising it???? what is the malfunction???

Bro, please USE YOUR HEAD... why risk causing some long term damage when you have other options? Fix your diet, maybe consider sarms... if we’re telling you to wait it’s only because we care about you and your health

Bro do like they said even me i wanted to start a cycle in my mid 20s but luckly i waited and i am probably gonna start my first one in january now that i am 30 years old. Trust me you can make tons of gains between 25 til 30 naturally plus i guess you dont compete so why cycling in a premature age when your endocrine system is not fully developed

i just am beyond frustrated with the fact that EVERYONE says how dangerous it is and they will not advise it yet someone STILL asks like the answer will change.. its fucking selfish... it takes away from others that need help because we have to waste time repeating the same shit over and over... its just the way of the world... people only care about themselves and could care less about others unless they get what they want

Top Bottom