napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle help

dolohander

Hey Dylan,

I was wondering if you could help me with some advice for a first cycle. I have 10 mg of winstrol and currently have 250 tablets. I was planning on doing only 20 mg a day for 6-7 weeks but I do not have any PCT. I recently purchased my stuff through pharmacomstore and they seem legit because I did get my tablets in secret package in the mail. Where could I get PCT or what specifically should I take and when should I start taking that? Id really appreciate the response as I know you are probably busy.

bro JUST STOP this nonsense... you dont know what you are doing and this is a wreck and quite frankly, a joke... you never use oral steroids without test and you dont really know what you are doing to begin with... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? please, for your own sake, stop the nonsense

You dont ever run oral only cycles bro. Test only is what a first cycle should be, but we need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you

thank you all for being responsive. I am 185 maybe 6% body fat, Ive been lifting for 4 years now. I am about to be 27 next month. I was just inquiring about how i should go about doing this since most of you here are much more knowledgable than I am about this. I would appreciate just a brief week to week cycle structure, and If I need to get test then I guess I will get that. Test E or C? The reason I wanted to do orals is because I am not comfortable with needles and doing the whole injection. Also, for PCT, what do you recommend and when should I start that? My goal was to get shredded, I'm comfortable with my size being that I am just shy of 5'10

you need to make a decision then... i cannot advise steroid use without test... thats the most ignorant thing you could do... have you considered sarms? you really dont seem to have any sort of clue what you are doing at all... not to knock you at all but you should have a lot more knowledge first before starting cycle man...

sarms would likely be a far better option to start with...

thank you all for being responsive. I am 185 maybe 6% body fat, Ive been lifting for 4 years now. I am about to be 27 next month. I was just inquiring about how i should go about doing this since most of you here are much more knowledgable than I am about this. I would appreciate just a brief week to week cycle structure, and If I need to get test then I guess I will get that. Test E or C? The reason I wanted to do orals is because I am not comfortable with needles and doing the whole injection. Also, for PCT, what do you recommend and when should I start that? My goal was to get shredded, I'm comfortable with my size being that I am just shy of 5'10

If you don't want to use needles, sarms would be a good option for you. For your goals of getting shredded they are right up your alley as well. This is a great stack for that goal. Gives great fat loss, hardening, vascualirty, lean mass and strength

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom