napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle help

monderbast

Hello I'm 43 and am getting ready to do my first cycle ever it's just plain test b I believe the guy said. I have high blood pressure diabetes and high cholesterol and am overweight so I wanna take this cycle to help kick those things I've already cut my shots of insulin from 5 a day to 2 a day from just watching what I'm eating and kicking sodas
But being 43 I feel I need a little help I've watched your videos and you are talking a foreign language to me so if you would please give me some advice on what I need to take vitamin and supplement wise to help with the side effects and all that. I guess what I'm asking is for a step by step plan on what to do because I have no clue on the right way to do this.

you cannot be serious dude... wtf??/ now im normally an extremely nice guy but you dont even deserve it man... you have all those conditions and what to use test... really??? wtf ever man... seriously... the ONLY thing i would recommend is gw501516 to drop cholesterol and blood pressure... steroids will literally kill you man

You have no business using test at all bro. Not in that kind of conditi, and it will do nothing positive for you whatsoever. Steroids aren't fat burners, and if you are looking to go that route Sarms would be a good fit

Test b you believe the guy said? I have high blood pressure diabetes and high cholesterol and am overweight.. One and done...

Top Bottom