napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Help

Leonardo D'Angelo

Hey guys, my name is Leonardo and I'm getting ready to start my first anabolic steroid cycle and I would really appreciate your opinions and suggestions on it! Critique is welcomed! I'm a big fan of Dylan and really respect his work and his content, I've learned so much from it! Also, I'm from Brazil. so I apologize for eventual grammar errors.
Stats:
Age- 26
Height- 6'2'' / 188cm
Weight- 220 pounds/ 100kg
Bodyfat- 10%
Years of Training- 12 years (started when I was 14), with 9 years of serious training (at least 5 days a week, along with propper nutrition, supplementation and rest)
Complete Cycle History- I haven't done any steroid cycles, but I did a SARMS cycle when I was 23 with S4 and cardarine for 8 weeks, with a pct consisting of clomid 25/25/25/25, and got great results from it!
Goals- Gain more lean, clean and sustainable muscle mass
Supplements- Hidrolised Whey Protein, bcaa, glutamine, creatine hcl, fish oil, vitamins D E and C.
General Ideia of Nutrition- No food allergies, and my diet for a bulk usually consists of a high protein intake, a moderate carb intake (I eat carbs until the afternoon, afterwards I just eat protein and vegetables). With these kind of diet I usually get some great results (about 2 to 3 pounds a month of lean mass).
Haven't had any injuries or surgeries.

Fisrt Cycle-
Test E or Test CYP (Haven't decided which one is better, I would really appreciate a suggestion here)
350mg per week (with this dosage split in two, during each week) (A little bit goes a long way!! Like Dylan said)
cycle length- 10 or 12 weeks (Haven't decided which one is better, I would really appreciate a suggestion here)
I will also be running during this cycle: Cycle Support and aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT-
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Novaldex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod for a month
ZMA
Cardarine- 20mg a day
MK2866- 25mg a day

What are your opinions on using HMB and Phospatidyl Serine on PCT as well? in order to help control cortisol levels, along with sarms.

Thank you very much for your time and help, I truly appreciate it!

Looks good. Doesnt matter cyp or e. Both the same pretty much. Yes add sams too

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Your setup looks perfect brother. It's nice seeing someone that put forth the research and properly constructed a first cycle complete with pct. nice job!

Hey guys, my name is Leonardo and I'm getting ready to start my first anabolic steroid cycle and I would really appreciate your opinions and suggestions on it! Critique is welcomed! I'm a big fan of Dylan and really respect his work and his content, I've learned so much from it! Also, I'm from Brazil. so I apologize for eventual grammar errors.
Stats:
Age- 26
Height- 6'2'' / 188cm
Weight- 220 pounds/ 100kg
Bodyfat- 10%
Years of Training- 12 years (started when I was 14), with 9 years of serious training (at least 5 days a week, along with propper nutrition, supplementation and rest)
Complete Cycle History- I haven't done any steroid cycles, but I did a SARMS cycle when I was 23 with S4 and cardarine for 8 weeks, with a pct consisting of clomid 25/25/25/25, and got great results from it!
Goals- Gain more lean, clean and sustainable muscle mass
Supplements- Hidrolised Whey Protein, bcaa, glutamine, creatine hcl, fish oil, vitamins D E and C.
General Ideia of Nutrition- No food allergies, and my diet for a bulk usually consists of a high protein intake, a moderate carb intake (I eat carbs until the afternoon, afterwards I just eat protein and vegetables). With these kind of diet I usually get some great results (about 2 to 3 pounds a month of lean mass).
Haven't had any injuries or surgeries.

Fisrt Cycle-
Test E or Test CYP (Haven't decided which one is better, I would really appreciate a suggestion here)
350mg per week (with this dosage split in two, during each week) (A little bit goes a long way!! Like Dylan said)
cycle length- 10 or 12 weeks (Haven't decided which one is better, I would really appreciate a suggestion here)
I will also be running during this cycle: Cycle Support and aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT-
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Novaldex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod for a month
ZMA
Cardarine- 20mg a day
MK2866- 25mg a day

What are your opinions on using HMB and Phospatidyl Serine on PCT as well? in order to help control cortisol levels, along with sarms.

Thank you very much for your time and help, I truly appreciate it!
just stick with what you are doing... you have more than enough cortisol control and there is no need to add to it...

Top Bottom