napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle help

zomortan

How is this for a first cycle?

Im 21, 6,1, and 170 pounds.

My main concern is the physiological effect.

Wk 1-12 500mg/wk Test E or Cyp (pin twice weekly)
Wk 1-6 50mg/day Dianabol (take one cap in the AM and one the PM)
Wk 14-16 40mg/day Nolvadex
Wk 14-16 100mg/day Clomid
Wk 17-18 20mg/day Nolvadex
Wk 17-18 50mg/day Clomid

Last edited:
No AI? That Dbol is going to convert to Estrogen quick along with the test. I know lots of people will say to pull bloods 5 weeks in to see if you need AI but I'd always do it with Dbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get ready for some boobies bro. Dbol and no AI.... not a great idea. First things first, post up some stats... Age, height, bodyfat %, weight, training experience, etc.

How is this for a first cycle?

My main concern is the physiological effect.

Only doing this once. I do not have an addictive personality.

Wk 1-12 500mg/wk Test E or Cyp (pin twice weekly)
Wk 1-6 50mg/day Dianabol (take one cap in the AM and one the PM)
Wk 14-16 40mg/day Nolvadex
Wk 14-16 100mg/day Clomid
Wk 17-18 20mg/day Nolvadex
Wk 17-18 50mg/day Clomid

What is your full stats and experience? Where is your on cycle estrogen control?

Your pct is far from complete. This is what you need to be running

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

you have to be kidding me... you think it takes an addictive personality to run multiple cycles... good lord man... you are in so far over your head... this is HORRIBLE to begin with...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with...

What are your complete stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? Years training? Goals? I'll tell you right now... not a good first cycle. What do you even mean by saying "only once. I do not have an addictive personality"? Honestly... you might as well not even do a cycle because this isnt magic and you definitely won't acheive all your goals on one cycle. Thats like saying "whats a good workout? I'm only going to workout for 1 day at the gym. I don't have an addictive personality." Whats the point?

noone is going to advise steroid use to anyone 21 years old... not to mention weighing only 170... you clearly know better so stop acting like you don't... if you are intent on wrecking your life, thats on you but not I or anyone else here will contribute to that bull shit bro

I know. I probably wont, i was just on the fence about it. But even is i run everything correctly it could still be that bad on me?

I know. I probably wont, i was just on the fence about it. But even is i run everything correctly it could still be that bad on me?
im sorry, is there some sort of malfunction upstairs bro? i mean, did you read what i just wrote?

Top Bottom