napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle / gyno paranoid

znal

Hello

im 30 yo 6' 192lbs 14% bf , started my first cycle couple weeks ago , using test prop 100mg eod ( monday , wednesday and friday ) associated with arimidex as .5mg eod such same days as test prop . so far its good , i dont feel anything bad unless for the couple first shot got annoying diarrhea (guess its normal?? ) , other wise its all good , injecting on my guads as i found it the easiest place to reach and do a proper shot ( swab , insert , asp and inject etc .. ) , also a sweet injection as i dont feel it and the PIP is minimal maybe cauz of the muscle zise anyway , my only concern is im very paranoid person , even if im using arimidex i still have questions about gyno ( bitch tits ) , and wondering if it is possible to get gyno even with runnig an AI ( arimidex my case ) .

some infos : been doing researchs etc for long time and decided finally to start a cycle : 8 weeks test prop and arimidex as mentioned at the begining and a pct with hcg 500iu ed for 10 days then followed by serm therapy ( nolvadex my case ) as 40/40/20/20/10 and maybe another week with 10 if i feel like i have to .

ok thank you very much .... cheers

As for the gyno question, you should not be getting gyno if you are running 300mg per week of test and using an AI. If anything, I would think you are at more risk of low estrogen if anything. Your PCT is awful though. You definitely don't want to be using HCG either. A 1 SERM PCT is extremely lazy and will do nothing for your recovery. You want something much more complete like this:

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you should not have gyno issues at that low of test dose but remember that arimidex is not as strong as aromasin at all.... if you are worried then get blood work to see if you have any issues instead of being paranoid, which could backfire on you..

your pct is pure shit though...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

great thanks for replying for my gyno question , and for updating the PCT with me , i will for sure revise it as told , also , you mentioned that its low dose that im taking of test , do you recommend any other doses or its fine to keep it like that , i wanted to take it easy at first cycle , cauz i didnt know what my body response would be . thank you

Top Bottom