napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle, Gyno Onset

rmichael

Hey guys, if you're reading this thank you in advance for taking the time. Anyway I am currently running 1.5cc of Test Prop every other day and I have been on Arimidex from the get go, I take a quarter tab every day along with my vitamins rather than half tab every other day which is the norm from what I read. Just this week i noticed some sensitivity in my nips, more so the left one, and when I feel it there seems to be approx a pea sized spot of hardness. I am a bit surprised that this is happening at this moment since I would've thought it would've been more likely to happen after I got off Dbol towards the beginning of my cycle. It doesn't look noticeable yet as far as appearence and obviously I'd like to correct it before it does. I have many questions about this since it my first cycle. My first is, should I jump on Letrizole to combat and see if it slightly reverses this issue? And if so how long and at what dose? I've seen many different things as far as time and doses. Also, once done with Letrizole should I go back to the Arimidex? Perhaps switch to .5 every other day to see if it helps? Or should I switch to Aromasin since it is stronger? Again thank you in advance, look forward to hearing from you all.

5'11
14BF %
12 years of training
1st cycle
Plan to run Nolva for PCT
Goals: To achieve a better physique and maintain a healthy lifestyle
Supplements (if any)
No food allergies
No significant injuries

Your PCT is very incoplete. The senior guys will help you out and get you set up with a proper PCT.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Got it, appreciate it big time Rick. Especially the PCT. Question, will the Aromasin reverse the Gyno slightly? I know most likely not, just curious.

You need to switch to Aromasin for estrogen control and run it 12.5mg EOD. You are going to need a much better pct bro. Nolva only isn't going to do. This is what you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Got it, appreciate it big time Rick. Especially the PCT. Question, will the Aromasin reverse the Gyno slightly? I know most likely not, just curious.
that depends on how severe and how far along it is... do you have a blood reading on your estradiol count bro? how long has it been since you stopped using dbol? you do realize that it takes time to build and you are using TWO compounds that convert to estrogen and arimidex is definitely not enough of an AI with dbol involved...

that depends on how severe and how far along it is... do you have a blood reading on your estradiol count bro? how long has it been since you stopped using dbol? you do realize that it takes time to build and you are using TWO compounds that convert to estrogen and arimidex is definitely not enough of an AI with dbol involved...

I stopped Dbol somewhere in May/June if i remember correctly, but it was quite a while back. As far as an estrodial count goes I do not have one but will definitely look into now. Do not plan on running Dbol ever again, felt it was complete shit, and will most likely use Aromasin for future cycles.

yes, please get your blood checked and let me know the levels so i can make the proper recommendation for you

I stopped Dbol somewhere in May/June if i remember correctly, but it was quite a while back. As far as an estrodial count goes I do not have one but will definitely look into now. Do not plan on running Dbol ever again, felt it was complete shit, and will most likely use Aromasin for future cycles.
For the future, definitely go with aromasin. It i s superior for estrogen control on cycle in every way

Top Bottom