napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle and Gyno

Fredb

I already have a bit of gyno that i plan on getting remove via surgery. Im going to be starting my first cycle and run a few of them in the coming year or 2. Im only going to do test 300mg a week for the first few, then possibly adding in at most EQ, anavar, proviron. Should I wait to get my surgery until i run a few cycles or just it it now before hand?

Need to post stats, goals and training history before advice can be given dude

And first cycles should be test only cycles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing you use for a first cycle is test. Regardless we can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

Depends on how bad your gyno is no that is really a personal preference some people think they have gyno and really don’t as well. If you do have gyno taking even a modest 300 Test cycle will most likely aggravate the issue even with an anti estrogen such as arimidex or aromosin. I have gyno I belive and when I cycle the issue gets anlil worse with pain in my nippels and maybe a lil more water retention but I am on top of my anti estrogen and keep it at bay when I come off cycle the gyno fades away

34, 5 8" 170, 7% bf
15 years lifting on and off
I stated i only am going to use test only for the first few cycles...at most i would add in EQ, Pro, Var but only in the cycles 3-4 maybe

Last edited:
I may only ever do test cycles...

Maybe my wording wasn't right in the original post... I plan on doing a few cycles of test only BEFORE i add in anything,,, and at MOST i would only add in EQ, pro, Var but that would possibly be in the 3-4 cycle i would run

Last edited:
So basically im worried about getting my gyno removed, then it comes back ,,, thats why i was thinking of running a few cycles before my surgery to see how i react

you havent done your research well... if you get your gland snipped during surgery, which they should be doing, it cant come back

So basically im worried about getting my gyno removed, then it comes back ,,, thats why i was thinking of running a few cycles before my surgery to see how i react
Cycling with existing gyno is a very bad idea. Treat that first and foremost

Ok thanks, look like ill proceed with my surgery... im seeing a top gyno surgeon, should be in good hands

Top Bottom