napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle gaining mass

verarint

Hey what's up Dylan, let me start by saying the i love your channel is very helpful to everyone thank you. I need some help. Im working out and I'm going to continue to do it for a few months before I start my cycle to get into some type of shape. Im thinking about running TES.PRIMO.EQ. is my first cycle im 33 6ft 185 pounds. I want to put on about 20 pound. But I want to do it the right safe and help keep my gains. Is it possible for you to send me a list of everything that I need to take these safely and directions of how to take this pls and thank you.

Hey bro... what's your BF%...?
First cycle should be test only... maybe you can add primo, because it's very safe... but I wouldn't use eq on a first cycle ...

Weeks 1-12
Test 350mg per week
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

you would NEVER run that many compounds on a first cycle man... thats insane... you run TEST ONLY on a first cycle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

What is your training experience and bodyfat level bro? We really need more info here before we can advise you on steroids. What does your diet look like?

Working out for 4 months now. 15 percent bodyfat.thank you for the help guys.

Well you've got many months of beginner gains to look forward to. You take steroids when you have put in many years hard work and are closing in on your genetic limits.

What's up mr Dylan

Hey hope everything is well. Just a quick question can i use sarms to get me ready quicker for a cycle?

Hey hope everything is well. Just a quick question can i use sarms to get me ready quicker for a cycle?
you can use sarms but you are YEARS away from any steroid cycle man... four months is a joke... not to be a dick but thats not even laughable... its more like a bad joke... you need years and years of training to use steroids...

Top Bottom