napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Expectations

TrainLikeDwayne

Hey, so this is my first time using SARMS and im truely curious as to how well my stack will work and I am looking for a guesstimate as to what results I could have. Im 22 years old, 6 ft. 1, 270 lbs. I will be using S4, GW501516, and SR9009 for an 8 week cycle. Ill be doing a 6:1 workout schedule. Days 1 & 4: Chest, Back, Abs, Days 2 & 5: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, and Days 3 & 6: Legs and Abs

Hey, so this is my first time using SARMS and im truely curious as to how well my stack will work and I am looking for a guesstimate as to what results I could have. Im 22 years old, 6 ft. 1, 270 lbs. I will be using S4, GW501516, and SR9009 for an 8 week cycle. Ill be doing a 6:1 workout schedule. Days 1 & 4: Chest, Back, Abs, Days 2 & 5: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, and Days 3 & 6: Legs and Abs

Hey bro, nobody could tell you what results you will have. All comes down to your diet, training, sleep AND how you respond to the SARMs.

What I do know, is that this stack will cut you up like hell. Also, make the cycle 12 weeks. 8 weeks is just the moment things REALLY start coming along gains-wise.

Oh and your PCT should be:
Clomid 50mg/25mg/25mg/25mg
And GW-501516 @20mg per day for those 4 weeks

Good luck dude. :)

Yes bro, you'll need a mini pct.
Clomid prevents estrogen from binding to receptors.. this causes a stimulation of LH, leading to an increase in testosterone... so Clomid is used to restart your HPTA

Im comfused because someone earlier said I need a PCT to prevent estrogen from binding to receptors. Isnt that the same as aromatising?

Im comfused because someone earlier said I need a PCT to prevent estrogen from binding to receptors. Isnt that the same as aromatising?

It's part of how the body brings back it's natural test levels. Estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop for FH and LH stimulation which in turn lowers testosterone.

Ok gotcha!!! Does Clomid show up on a urine test by chance? Ive already researched the rest of my products and everyone says they wont so I just need to know if this one will or will not.

Also, I need to know what the best bulking/strength stack is along with the PCT for it. Would like to try to maintain my gains from the cutting cycle as well. Input?

Ok gotcha!!! Does Clomid show up on a urine test by chance? Ive already researched the rest of my products and everyone says they wont so I just need to know if this one will or will not.

Depends on the test. Is this for work?

Also, I need to know what the best bulking/strength stack is along with the PCT for it. Would like to try to maintain my gains from the cutting cycle as well. Input?

You don't run a stack while you're in pct. You can run another SARMs stack 2-3 weeks after pct.

ouch bro... well, dont know what to tell you but be careful and keep an eye on bloodwork... i have had a lot of complaints about them, more so the last few months

Oh shoot, what complaints exactly?? Also Im a huge fan of your videos bro!
i appreciate it brother... things ranging from side effects that you dont get with sarms, bad bloodwork etc... you dont know what you are actually getting so i would be very careful and consider using a full pct as well...

i appreciate it brother... things ranging from side effects that you dont get with sarms, bad bloodwork etc... you dont know what you are actually getting so i would be very careful and consider using a full pct as well...

Oh shoot, well thanks for the heads up! I want to buy from Sarmsx but im just worried about customs is all, once I come back to the states ill for sure be a huge customer haha

Oh shoot, well thanks for the heads up! I want to buy from Sarmsx but im just worried about customs is all, once I come back to the states ill for sure be a huge customer haha

Customs are no problem for SARMSX. Received multiple orders, 100% delivery rate. Order from them, they will not disappoint! :)

Top Bottom