PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Expectations

First Cycle Expectations

Hey, so this is my first time using SARMS and im truely curious as to how well my stack will work and I am looking for a guesstimate as to what results I could have. Im 22 years old, 6 ft. 1, 270 lbs. I will be using S4, GW501516, and SR9009 for an 8 week cycle. Ill be doing a 6:1 workout schedule. Days 1 & 4: Chest, Back, Abs, Days 2 & 5: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, and Days 3 & 6: Legs and Abs

Quote Originally Posted by TrainLikeDwayne View Post
    Hey, so this is my first time using SARMS and im truely curious as to how well my stack will work and I am looking for a guesstimate as to what results I could have. Im 22 years old, 6 ft. 1, 270 lbs. I will be using S4, GW501516, and SR9009 for an 8 week cycle. Ill be doing a 6:1 workout schedule. Days 1 & 4: Chest, Back, Abs, Days 2 & 5: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, and Days 3 & 6: Legs and Abs
    Hey bro, nobody could tell you what results you will have. All comes down to your diet, training, sleep AND how you respond to the SARMs.

What I do know, is that this stack will cut you up like hell. Also, make the cycle 12 weeks. 8 weeks is just the moment things REALLY start coming along gains-wise.

Oh and your PCT should be:
    Clomid 50mg/25mg/25mg/25mg
    And GW-501516 @20mg per day for those 4 weeks

Good luck dude.

Awe damn, I didnt eeven realize ill need a PCT! Ill definitely try it out for sure. What does Clomid do exactly?

Yes bro, you'll need a mini pct.
    Clomid prevents estrogen from binding to receptors.. this causes a stimulation of LH, leading to an increase in testosterone... so Clomid is used to restart your HPTA

Results depend on you and your diet.

Your protocol looks like this bud

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Sweet! Thanks guys, but I thought what I was using wouldnt turn to estrogen.

Sweet! Thanks guys, but I thought what I was using wouldnt turn to estrogen.
    That's correct. Sarms do not convert to estrogen. I don't understand your confusion

Im comfused because someone earlier said I need a PCT to prevent estrogen from binding to receptors. Isnt that the same as aromatising?

Im comfused because someone earlier said I need a PCT to prevent estrogen from binding to receptors. Isnt that the same as aromatising?
    It's part of how the body brings back it's natural test levels. Estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop for FH and LH stimulation which in turn lowers testosterone.

Ok gotcha!!! Does Clomid show up on a urine test by chance? Ive already researched the rest of my products and everyone says they wont so I just need to know if this one will or will not.