domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Expectations

Also, I need to know what the best bulking/strength stack is along with the PCT for it. Would like to try to maintain my gains from the cutting cycle as well. Input?

Quote Originally Posted by TrainLikeDwayne View Post
    Ok gotcha!!! Does Clomid show up on a urine test by chance? Ive already researched the rest of my products and everyone says they wont so I just need to know if this one will or will not.
    Depends on the test. Is this for work?

Also, I need to know what the best bulking/strength stack is along with the PCT for it. Would like to try to maintain my gains from the cutting cycle as well. Input?
    You don't run a stack while you're in pct. You can run another SARMs stack 2-3 weeks after pct.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    Depends on the test. Is this for work?

You don't run a stack while you're in pct. You can run another SARMs stack 2-3 weeks after pct.
    Yes it is for work, I am currently in the Military. Thanks for that! I still would like to know the best stack for post PCT.

where did you get your sarms?

Im in Australia and got them from a place called AusLabs.co

ouch bro... well, dont know what to tell you but be careful and keep an eye on bloodwork... i have had a lot of complaints about them, more so the last few months

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    ouch bro... well, dont know what to tell you but be careful and keep an eye on bloodwork... i have had a lot of complaints about them, more so the last few months
    Oh shoot, what complaints exactly?? Also Im a huge fan of your videos bro!

Oh shoot, what complaints exactly?? Also Im a huge fan of your videos bro!
    i appreciate it brother... things ranging from side effects that you dont get with sarms, bad bloodwork etc... you dont know what you are actually getting so i would be very careful and consider using a full pct as well...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i appreciate it brother... things ranging from side effects that you dont get with sarms, bad bloodwork etc... you dont know what you are actually getting so i would be very careful and consider using a full pct as well...
    Oh shoot, well thanks for the heads up! I want to buy from Sarmsx but im just worried about customs is all, once I come back to the states ill for sure be a huge customer haha

Oh shoot, well thanks for the heads up! I want to buy from Sarmsx but im just worried about customs is all, once I come back to the states ill for sure be a huge customer haha
    Customs are no problem for SARMSX. Received multiple orders, 100% delivery rate. Order from them, they will not disappoint!