napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle equipoise and testosterone questions

B-massive

I'm close to taking my first cycle. I'm going to give you a list of the products that I have and then a few questions.
I have test cypionate, equipoise, Arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex, Clomid. I also have finasteride and dutasteride for precautionary measures for DHT which I don't plann on taking really...
Question 1. I'm going to take a 10-week cycle of test and I know to get your max benefit of equipoise you have to run a 16 at to 20 week. So my question is should I start the equipoise when I start my first injection a test?
Or should I start equipoise six weeks before I start my test so that I can end the equipoise cycle the same time in my test cycle?
Or should I start them both at the same time and run my equipoise into my post Cycle Therapy?
What's the dosage of equipoise that I should be taking along with my test?
How long after my 10-week cycle of test should I start my post Cycle Therapy?
And if I am to run my equipoise into my post Cycle Therapy, will the dosage change for equipoise and what are the dosages of my nolvadex Clomid and aromasin should I be taking if I'm taking equipoise at the same time?
And if I'm not to take equipoise during my post Cycle Therapy then what will be my dosage of Clomid nolvadexand aromasin? And for how long?

I don't know why you are even mentioning other compounds. Test only is always the first cycle

Before we can advise you on anything we need your full stats, goals, and experience

First cycle should be just a simple test e or test c run
You need to know how your body reacts to gear bro. (Run it 12 weeks)
Get bloods before and during and after see how your estrogen levels are doing etc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5'3, 140 pounds about 10 - 12 percent body fat. Been in the gym for year-and-a-half loyally five to six days a week on a clean clean died of chicken rice turkey and some vegetables and some red meats here and there. I trained at a pretty fast and intense pace, supersetting a lot. A year-and-a-half ago my max bench press would be around my body weight which is about a hundred and thirty-five pounds and now I'm able to press almost 250. That should give you an example of my gains in the last year-and-a-half. I listen to Dylan gemelli's YouTube video on equipoise and being that there's very little side effects except for high red blood cell count, I don't see why it would be a terrible thing to run with testosterone. But I'm looking for advice and I'm welcoming all opinions. In the last few months I haven't been able to put on any weight. I've changed my diet a little bit adding more carbs and protein into my diet but I think I'm ready for my first cycle. ive done plenty of research but this equipoise was just introduced to me recently.

5'3, 140 pounds about 10 - 12 percent body fat. Been in the gym for year-and-a-half loyally five to six days a week on a clean clean died of chicken rice turkey and some vegetables and some red meats here and there. I trained at a pretty fast and intense pace, supersetting a lot. A year-and-a-half ago my max bench press would be around my body weight which is about a hundred and thirty-five pounds and now I'm able to press almost 250. That should give you an example of my gains in the last year-and-a-half. I listen to Dylan gemelli's YouTube video on equipoise and being that there's very little side effects except for high red blood cell count, I don't see why it would be a terrible thing to run with testosterone. But I'm looking for advice and I'm welcoming all opinions. In the last few months I haven't been able to put on any weight. I've changed my diet a little bit adding more carbs and protein into my diet but I think I'm ready for my first cycle. ive done plenty of research but this equipoise was just introduced to me recently.

Apparently you missed Dylan's "First Cycle" video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NLOEqqmdM0&t=55s

You also left your age out of your stats, how old are you?

You need to know how you respond to testosterone only before adding other variables to the mix. It has nothing to do with the sides of eq. It also aromatizes...jist not as much as test, so you don't go adding things to a cycle when you do t know how your body will react to even test first. It's all one step at a time.

Your diet is lacking, I guarantee. It's impossible to stall out completely after a year and a half of training. What is your macro breakdown and total caloric intake?

a year and a half bro? come on now... thats a huge nothing in the lifting world.. you have literally done nothing in that amount of time and if you feel like gains are stalling in that amount of time, thats on your end... your training and diet are flawed in some way..

My diet has been very strict for the last year-and-a-half. Almost 300 grams of protein a day anywhere between 150 and 225 grams of carbs. Sometimes I eat less but it depends on how much cardio i do. I eat seven times a day every two and a half hours. I made major gains within the first year. from body weight, to muscle tone, to muscle size and energy. I hit a plateau about two months ago so I changed my diet and added more carbs I'm still around two grams per pound of body weight of protein. For the last 2 months I'm stuck at 245-250 pound bench press mostly all my Maxis are Frozen right now. I change my dieting, I change my lifting routine to incorporate different styles. I've always been in shape and I've always been really lean since I was a child and I'm very active person. And I did listen to Dylan's video about the first cycle what to take and what not to take and i understand that video, I've watched all of his videos. As a matter of fact I watched just about every steroid video on YouTube. I just haven't found a video on a testosterone and equipoise cycle only and how to incorporate both of them together . so my question is, if not my first cycle but let's say my second, I want to run equipoise with my test, I need to understand how to run it with my test. So the questions I originally posted are still valid to me. So instead of telling me things I already know at least answer my questions whether or not you have an opinion to voice it's fine with me period but I still would like my original questions answered about running equipoise with test how to Incorporated into a 10-week cycle of test period so please spare me all of your thoughts and opinions on my dieting and lifting routine and how long I've been lifted and give me an opinion on an equipoise testosterone cycle. I do value your opinions here that's why I'm here asking but I know how my body reacts I know where I'm at in the gym. So I'm going to take my first cycle here within a month or two. I may not run equipoise with it but I will on my second so at least answer my questions for me.

Sorry about the typos in my last message I'm using voice texting on my phone and trying to work at the same time if you don't understand something just ask.

Sorry about all the typos in my last message. I'm using voice texting while trying to work so if you have any questions just ask

My diet has been very strict for the last year-and-a-half. Almost 300 grams of protein a day anywhere between 150 and 225 grams of carbs. Sometimes I eat less but it depends on how much cardio i do. I eat seven times a day every two and a half hours. I made major gains within the first year. from body weight, to muscle tone, to muscle size and energy. I hit a plateau about two months ago so I changed my diet and added more carbs I'm still around two grams per pound of body weight of protein. For the last 2 months I'm stuck at 245-250 pound bench press mostly all my Maxis are Frozen right now. I change my dieting, I change my lifting routine to incorporate different styles. I've always been in shape and I've always been really lean since I was a child and I'm very active person. And I did listen to Dylan's video about the first cycle what to take and what not to take and i understand that video, I've watched all of his videos. As a matter of fact I watched just about every steroid video on YouTube. I just haven't found a video on a testosterone and equipoise cycle only and how to incorporate both of them together . so my question is, if not my first cycle but let's say my second, I want to run equipoise with my test, I need to understand how to run it with my test. So the questions I originally posted are still valid to me. So instead of telling me things I already know at least answer my questions whether or not you have an opinion to voice it's fine with me period but I still would like my original questions answered about running equipoise with test how to Incorporated into a 10-week cycle of test periodt'so please spare me all of your thoughts and opinions on my dieting and lifting routine and how long I've been lifted and give me an opinion on an equipoise testosterone cycle. I do value your opinions here thas why I'm here asking but I know how my body reacts I know where I'm at in the gym. So I'm going to take my first cycle here within a month or two. I may not run equipoise with it but I will on my second so at least answer my questions for me.

This statement [emphasized] is contradictory in nature. On one hand, you welcome and value our opinions, while on the other hand, you don't want options on your dieting and lifting. Sounds like you want opinions, but only if they align with what you want to hear. Sorry my dude, but you don't get to hand select the the types of responses that are given, that kind of attitude doesn't fly around here.

Now, based on the sparse diet info you did provide, it is clear that your diet is flawed, just as Dylan and Rick suggested. At 300gm of protein and 250gm of carbs (went with the higher number) per day, based on your height and weight, you are not even at a maintenance caloric intake, let alone at a caloric surplus needed to put on weight.

Nutrition and training have a major impact on cycling.

Saying "spare me" is a great way to have this thread be ignored and die.

Maybe I missed it but what's your age?

You did not miss it. He never told us and still kind of expects us to give advice on how to do Test and EQ on a first cycle :p

You must have enormous balls, dude.
Saying "spare me you opinions on blah blah" to EZ_E, Dylan and others haha. Making friends already.

Top Bottom