napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle/ Elite Sarms- Aus

Ryan123

First Cycle/ purchase advice

Firstly just wanted to say great forum you've got here. I'm a long time lurker whose just set up an account today. I've worked out for years and am someone who really struggles getting stomach definition so have been looking into sarms for about a year now hoping that they could give me the edge I need. Plus im just about to start my Cert 3&4 in Fitness and will be a qualified personal trainer in 18 months so want to be in the best shape possible. Overall im in good nick, have a strict diet and consistently workout. I have nothing against them but would personally never consider steroids. Mainly because they scare the sh*t out of me! Sorry for the long introduction, just thought id give a bit of background in the hope that people would offer decent responses. So ive decided to go with caradine & S4 for my first cycle for 8 weeks. Going to completely cut alcohol (my major downfall on weekends) and will strictly be eating at maintenance on training days and 300-400 below on rest days. I know i'm looking to mainly cut but thought I may try to nick some strength gains as well right?

If that cycle works well ill take the recomended time off and then add lGD into the mix for my next cycle. Just didnt want to jump all in straight away

I see SarmsX is currently out of stock so have been looking at sites in Aus and have come across Elite Sarms. Theres also Aus Labs but after reading that guys posts on other forums ill be staying well clear of them. Anyone got an unbiased review of the Elite Sarms stuff? Preferrably someone who has purchased from them or taken their stuff. The other option im considering is Sarms1 but that'll be a US import if i go with them. Money really is quite a way down my prioritises, id simply rather pay the money and have good stuff so if theres any other sites which youd recommend then im happy to hear those. Any advice would be great cheers

Last edited:
We have a brand new sarms source coming here that will be announced within the next week, that will be extremely high quality. I suggest holding out for that

Top Bottom