napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle and dispelling the B.S

desasoter

Hey Dylan,

I've been watching a lot of youtube and doing a lot of homework running my first cycle of gear. It all started when I got a minor injury to my shoulders when I saw how powerful gear is and stopped wasting money and time on supplements. I got my hands on Pharma grade hgh from Germany with serum levels upwards of 32% according to my sources lab tests.

At the time I was a little bit overweight and started to dial in the diet, but after seeing my body comp change week after weeks on gh, I was sold. I was running 2 mg hgh sub q mon-fri and took the weekend off, for 3 weeks. Then I bumped it up to 3 mgs the rest of the way. All in all in the short 6 weeks on gh with I was convinced.

Now I've done a little bit of research on gear and want to know more reliable sources to draw good info from.

Lastly whats your take on orals to kick start a cycle? I plan on going big my first cycle, just wanted to hear your thoughts.

30 mg tbol (week1-4)

500mg 1 test c 1-14 weeks

300 mg test c 1-14 weeks

400 mg indo-3-carbinol

Post (1week off)

400 mg indo-3carbinol (200mg 2x)

1000usp hcg 3x 4 weeks

10 mg cardarine daily pre workout 4 weeks

Acsessory support (on and post cycle)

Saw palmetto 540 mg

Milk thistle 200 mg

During cycle I had a trust friend who is studying to be a doctor tell me I should use clomid or at least have it on deck just incase my body is more sensitive to aromatizing test. Thoughts?

Just a little background on myself im 26. Got blood work done and got and all clear. I train high volume compatible to Rich Piana, may he rest in peace, style train minus the odd ticks he posted on youtube.

Thank you in advance,

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom