napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle, diet info

Aaa

Im 25
6'1"
6 years of lifting
It's second week of my very first cycle. Taking 250mg TEST E twice a week along with 25mg anabol daily and aromasin 12.5mg eod. I'll take anabol for 4 weeks. Test E for 10 weeks. Have my hcg and pct on hand. Just wanted to ask about my diet.
Breakfast : 24g of whey protein, 12 egg whites, oats (containing almost 70g carbs) 1 spoon peanut butter.
Meal 2 : 1 300g chicken breast with vegetables.
Meal 3 : same.
Meal 4 : 30g whey protein, 70g carbs (both through a supplement)
Gym: NO XPLODE as a pre workout.
Post workout meal : 24g whey protein,
Meal 6 before bed : 70g carbs, 150g lean beef.
Is this diet good and enough to gain lean mass?

What is your weight and bodyfat? Veggies only with chicken breast with no carbs? You also di dnt specify your other carb sources

so basically the only fiber you get is the little bit with vegetables and you really dont have any carb sources at all, etc... i dont know dude, doesnt sound too good to me...

Like others mentioned, what is your weight and body fat%? A diet means nothing unless we have a rough idea of how many calories you should be eating. On top of that, how many total calories is the diet you posted? What are the total macros?

At first glance, it looks like you could add in a bit more carbs and fats. Is your breakfast a shake? If not, I'd recommend using some whole eggs to replace some of the egg whites. With meal 2 and 3, you likely want some additional carbs. In meal 6, you might want a bit fewer carbs. This one isn't a huge deal, but I prefer tapering my carbs down later in the day.

what is your weight and body fat %, what foods are you eating for carbs?

what are your daily macros?

My weight is 87 kgs.
Bf 14%
Breakfast carbs come from oats,
Meal 4 carbs come from a supplement
Meal 6 carbs come from a whole Grain meal.
It is Almost 3800-4000 calories a day.
I am already in good size, i need size and definition both.

What do you recommend for fibre?
I am eating oats, whole Grain meal and vegetables for carbs. Also a supplement.

What do you recommend for fibre?
I am eating oats, whole Grain meal and vegetables for carbs. Also a supplement.

Cruciferous vegetables are vegetables of the family Brassicaceae with many genera, species, and cultivars being raised for food production such as cauliflower, cabbage, garden cress, bok choy, broccoli, ...they have good amounts of fibre generally and can help fill you up.

My weight is 87 kgs.
Bf 14%
Breakfast carbs come from oats,
Meal 4 carbs come from a supplement
Meal 6 carbs come from a whole Grain meal.
It is Almost 3800-4000 calories a day.
I am already in good size, i need size and definition both.

Have you calculated your daily maintenance calories? You can use the katch mcardle formula if you do not know how to go about it. If you are trying to cut it seems like you're taking in a lot of calories. I'd also suggest you eat solid foods for protein not whey powder, a chicken breast takes a substantial amount of calories to digest and does not risk spiking your insulin levels like whey.

Oatmeal is excellent, what exactly is your whole grain meal?

Cruciferous vegetables are vegetables of the family Brassicaceae with many genera, species, and cultivars being raised for food production such as cauliflower, cabbage, garden cress, bok choy, broccoli, ...they have good amounts of fibre generally and can help fill you up.

Good point, imo cruciferous veggies are an absolute must. Plus they maximise your own test levels.

Top Bottom