napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle - BigRigz86

BigRigz86

Hi Dylan,

Big fan of the site, just wanted to get your thoughts on my first cycle. My stats:

- 90kg
- 30 years old
- 15% body fat
- trained for 8+ years
- looking to get to 94kg at 12% bf

Cycle 1 - 12 weeks (on):

Week 1-6: Sus250 - 200mg (x2 times a week)
Week 1-5: Dbol - 30mg daily
Week 7-12: Cyponate - 200mg (x2 times a week) back off half amounts last 2 weeks
Week 1- 12: EQ 400mg (x2 times a week) back off half amounts last 2 weeks
Week 1-12: Arimadex 0.5mg every second day
Week 10-12: HCG 500IU's 2 x per week

Week 12-14: off completely

Week 15-17: HCG 500IU's 2 x per week
Week 15-18: novadex 40mg per day
Week 15-18: clomid x 40mg per day

your thoughts and opinions would mean a lot to me as it is my first cycle and I'd like to do it a s safe as possible and maintain gains.

Cheers,

Hey bro... that’s way too much for a first cycle. You don’t want to run multiple compounds on a first cycle ... you need to see how your body reacts to test.

Your pct is incomplete too. This is the correct layout:

Clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

wow bro, just wow... first cycle is TEST ONLY, period... who on the planet earth told you to run all that shit on a first cycle?? or did you concoct that mess yourself?

BigRigz86 Response

wow bro, just wow... first cycle is TEST ONLY, period... who on the planet earth told you to run all that shit on a first cycle?? or did you concoct that mess yourself?

Thanks for the feedback. That comes from my trainer, he has been on it for years... and I just compared the ratios to what I have been reading up on. Very new to all of this so want to make sure I do it safely. Anything you could recommend? It is difficult to identify exactly who is good to listen too or not, and there is so much conflicting info out there these days. I got a lot of the ratios from your videos too but as I mentioned I'm not fully across it all.

Cheers for any help

Thanks a lot for putting in some feedback man, appreciate all the info. See my lengthyer response below. Cheers

This is a great first cycle:

Weeks 1-12
Test cyp 350mg per week
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Your PCT starts two weeks after last pin:

Clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

If your diet & training are dialled in, you can get HUGE results from this simple cycle

Thanks a lot man, I would much rather ease in. I think my original cycle is mabey a 3/4 cycle in. Is it ok to use arimadex over aromasin?

Also, are the clomid 50/25 and Nolvadex 40/20 per week over the pct??? Assuming not daily, that'd be way to much

If you can choose between the two, you should run Aromasin, because it has a lot of additional benefits...

https://youtu.be/SCjOvqZr_xE

The pct doses are per day... so for the 1st week, clomid 50mg per day, nolva 40mg per day, etc

Cycle needs to be test only bro. You do not run other steroids in your first cycle. That's not the way to do it. Aromasin is superior to arimadex and what I'd recommend. Arimadex is ok if that's all you have but Aromasin is far better.

I would run post ct in place of HCG. HCG has its share of side effects. Then run them to below https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the feedback. That comes from my trainer, he has been on it for years... and I just compared the ratios to what I have been reading up on. Very new to all of this so want to make sure I do it safely. Anything you could recommend? It is difficult to identify exactly who is good to listen too or not, and there is so much conflicting info out there these days. I got a lot of the ratios from your videos too but as I mentioned I'm not fully across it all.

Cheers for any help
clearly NOT your trainer... hes a complete idiot and you need to watch this video very very closely... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg5glMzFAWI&t=489s

here is how to run the cycle...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 DGA Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom