napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle and beyond

Ecalica428

Banned
Will dip into steroids being ectomorph for a long time. Im 47 yo adding weight recently from 153 creeping to 158 lbs. maybe 17-18 pc BF 5’5
in sarms rad140 atm but bulking is not as easy as i thought so switching to oils. I want to bulk up or recomp. I still look thin
Had my test check and it was pretty low even LH was on low side.
Planning my 1st cycle Test E and Npp (due to AC jt shoulder issue ) ( pain on pushing activities) then planning then combine it with Dbol and deca. Mostly low to moderate dose
Do i need to hold Dbol (planning 30 mg) for 4 weeks for my first cycle

Also after PCT

Planning to start tren again with sis labs superbol 400 for 10-12 wks maybe once per week injection.
Dont know if this is a good idea

Sis labs superbol 400

Test E 200mg, Tren E 100mg, Drostanolone E 100mg/ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Completely confusing post, what is your AAS history? Have you taken tren in the past? You are undersized and have a high BF% steroids shouldn't be even considered at this point.

Havent tried any yet except for sarms. As for tren i am planning to use it on my 2nd cycle. The reason why i included there is im planning to buy in advance together with my first cycle.
As of today ill be pinning my 1st test e and NPP.

Last edited:
My testosterone level is 1.41 ng/ml compared to 1.7 to 7.81 normal level
Also my LH is low too

Last edited:
You should not do any AAS until you get bf% down. SARMs could support that effort while adding muscle. I will be running a log for ESARMS starting this weekend

You should not do any AAS until you get bf% down. SARMs could support that effort while adding muscle. I will be running a log for ESARMS starting this weekend

I think my body fat is kinda ok. Ill be looking like anorexic if i lower it for more. I need to recomp or bulk but kinda hard because my testosterone level is normally low so thats the reason why i decided to try Test.

your first cycle should be test only, you need to get bf% down and educate yourself more.

If you look in my profile pix (having issue posting pix) my bf looks ok. Maybe 14 or 16pc also the reason why i choose NPP is for jt relief and good for bulking

18% is too high for steroid use... you can post a picture on here so we can see and give you an accurate gauge on where you are...

475babd7bf960b1086043acd0fd47fee.jpg

you might be slightly above 15 but i dont see an issue with you running a cycle... although the one issue that i see is npp should not be used on a first cycle... your first cycle should be test only man..

As for NPP im planning 100mg 2 x per week so i think its a milder dose then Test 250 mg per week.

The reason for NPP is more on jt healing and some bulking properties too.

But i would hold on the dbol and deca until my 2nd cycle

Then tren for my 3rd cycle.

Last edited:
Got yah. The thing is got a nagging sh pain and so i thought it can help somehow

how so? by being a band aid to a wound, which you cannot continue using, only to leave you far worse off than when you started using it? so what exactly would the point be? aside from likely making things worse...

if you want real healing, then you need to look at mk2866 and/or mk677

Top Bottom