napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle/Before my first pin..

FrankC

I have made an adult decision to do my first cycle and would like feedback before my first pin. I already have everything for my cycle, however, I would like to make sure my ducks are in order before I proceed. Positive and negative feedback is welcomed.

5'11/195/24yo/12%bf - looking to add strength and size (who isn't though) :)

I will be running Test E for 10 weeks.

The vials are 300mg a ml so I will be pinning 7/8th ml every Sunday and Thursday for 500mg a week. Drawing with 18 and pinning with 23.

Sups I will be taking during are Gold Standard protein, 2 scoops Tiger Fitness Machine Greens ED, AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support 1 scoop ED, 3 caps Fish Oil ED, and 2 Scoop BCAA ED.

For my post cycle I will be running Clomid 2 weeks after my last pin 100/100/50/50.

My macros will be 160g fats/ 200g-230g protein/300g carb on rest days and 400-450 on training days. I will be around 3000 cals on off days and 3500-4000 on training days.

If there are any suggestions to make this cycle more complete please let me know.

I am not opposed to starting at 350. 500 is just where my research has taken me. Are there any negatives to the extra 150mg a week for 500?

Now this is how a post should look.

Well planned out. You are on the young side @ 24.....there COULD be more sides that aren't necessary at 500. Any potential side effects are increased with higher doses. Since you dont know what you're prone to why risk it? Get the most from the least.

Ok so I will be getting Nolva to add to my PCT, If I am dropping down to 350mg EW is aromasin still needed?

Ok so I will be getting Nolva to add to my PCT, If I am dropping down to 350mg EW is aromasin still needed?
Of course it is bro. Anything over a replacement test dose requires estrogen control for most people

You are a little young still to be cycling. Dosages need fixed and your pct is far from complete. This is how it should look

1-12 Test E 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg ed
GW 20mg per day

cool. ill be doing 12.5 EOD. Can i wait until week 4 to start or does it have to be taken right off the jump?

cool. ill be doing 12.5 EOD. Can i wait until week 4 to start or does it have to be taken right off the jump?

I would start the AI from the start bro. You don't want your estrogen to get out of hand cause you will spend the remainder of the cycle trying to get it under control. IMO start with 12.5EOD, get bloods around week 6 and adjust accordingly. FYI I take 12.5 E3D on my 150mg TRT dose to keep my E in check. Everyone is different, but 12.5EOD from the start is a good starting point. Trust me, you do not want estrogen related issues.

with that pct, dont plan on keeping anything you gain because your recovery will be a mess... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link for the pct you need followed by the layout.. .

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

im not going to comment on your cycle.. you are too young to be using steroids but you will have to live with that consequence later... thats on you bro... good luck with the cycle...

I would start the AI from the start bro. You don't want your estrogen to get out of hand cause you will spend the remainder of the cycle trying to get it under control. IMO start with 12.5EOD, get bloods around week 6 and adjust accordingly. FYI I take 12.5 E3D on my 150mg TRT dose to keep my E in check. Everyone is different, but 12.5EOD from the start is a good starting point. Trust me, you do not want estrogen related issues.

Same for me. I still run an AI on my TRT dose. I learned that lesson the hard way and spent a lot of time getting my E back in check. Make sure to run bloods before, during, and after cycle. I would also suggest keeping a bottle of letro on hand just in case. You probably wont need it, but since you don't know how your body will react to the test its cheap insurance if estrogen gets out of hand. At 350mg wk you will make great gains first time around.

Top Bottom